tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm... seems that the configs on mac are different from mac? If we play multiplayer and i get broken sword on my windows pc. I give this broken sword to my friend and guess what... he get's a F*CKing palidium rifle!

I don't know if this is a bug on your end but we can't play modded multiplayer with your mod sad...
well, im not 100% but i dont think terraria multiplayer works well with windows and macs on the same server, also multiplayer has for a while been a fair bit buggy on mods, since fixing it would take a long time (almost like coding all the broken parts a second time to get them to work on a server).

So this happened.

at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.AddRecipes() at Tremor.Tremor.AddRecipes() in c:\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Tremor.cs:line 366 at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.RemoveAll(Predicate`1 match) at Tremor.Tremor.<AddRecipes>b__1(Recipe x) in c:\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Buffs\Antlion.cs:line 11Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The mod presents a HUGE improvement on the early game with Vine, Stone and Living Wood, but the downside is having the LUCK to find a Living Tree mini biome with a Living Loom on a generated world (unless using TerraCustom to force the map to have one) and to find a Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage to craft the other two sets. The wolves on the ice biome are truly a serious threat for the armor you can get out of them, and the night time enemies are really strong for a starting character and the Invar items are strong but not strong enough to make it worth farming them instead of spelunking underground for better vanilla ore-tier equipment.
Actually, you can make a Living Loom at a Saw Mill using 15 wood. I only know that because I noticed it after spawning one in, but it is there.

Actually, you can make a Living Loom at a Saw Mill using 15 wood. I only know that because I noticed it after spawning one in, but it is there.

Living Looms can't be crafted. I think you might have imkSushi's Mod installed because in vanilla a Living Loom is not craftable by any means.

I noticed you added NPCs that give gear for prehardmode classes except for summoner. Is there a chance you will be adding a prehardmode NPC that will sell summoner stuff?

I have played the game with tremor mod in expert mod and i was playing with the only moded gear challenge (Only using weapons and armor from the mod) and i actually managed to beat the game even the expert cog lord. But there was bugs that really was so annoying as the evil corn and tiki totem bosses were so weak for the stage we are fighting them. So many swords that doesn't have good effects. The mod mainly power up ranged and melee so much until the plantera is defeated. There must be summoning weapons that are related to the hungeries. But it is still my favourite mod ever surely need some work but good things need hard work and I also know a bit about coding and what you have reached is really unbelivable , you developers are really doing amazing work. (In my openinion you should increase the damage that evil corn do in expert to nearely 40 , and cog lord must be after moon lord or after golem and his crazy attack must be changed into maybe a slow spin with the 4 heat rays but immune to kb.I can keep you up with all the bugs I find and Thanks ;)

They can be crafted in Tremor Mod using Wood near Living Wood Wall.

I had problems with my internet & computer so I haven't answered questions, sorry.

It's alright, don't worry about it!!! It's good to know this, I didn't know Tremor added the possibility to craft a Living Loom, that's pretty handy!! Now I don't have to discard worlds just because they don't have a living tree mini biome

So I have been trying to craft a living wood loom. I had 80 wood by a living wood wall and it didn't give me the option to craft it. How much would is needed? About to try with more. Also, it doesn't show up as a craftable item from the guide either.

EDIT: I have now gathered over 200 of boreal, rich mahogany, and wood, and still have not been able to craft a living wood loom. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 000
So I have been trying to craft a living wood loom. I had 80 wood by a living wood wall and it didn't give me the option to craft it. How much would is needed? About to try with more. Also, it doesn't show up as a craftable item from the guide either.

EDIT: I have now gathered over 200 of boreal, rich mahogany, and wood, and still have not been able to craft a living wood loom. Am I missing something?
uhm maybe it's not craftable using tremor mod only?

On the items like Stigma and other trinkets that "Less of this, gives you more of this" effects, does anyone know how much they give and how low in the stats you have to be to unlock their true potential? Im just wondering if I should bother using Stigma at all. I like the concept of it, but I cant figure out how well it does its job and nobody seems to have posted the math behind it anywhere I can find.

They can be crafted in Tremor Mod using Wood near Living Wood Wall.

I had problems with my internet & computer so I haven't answered questions, sorry.

The post above is the reason I posted this:

The post above is the reason I posted this:
Ya that's really odd then, it should definitely be showing up in the guide if its craftable. I can't find it either and it isn't mentioned in the op so maybe its bugged or planned to be included in the 1.3 update.
Also sorry if I can across as a bit obnoxious in my previous post, I should've checked the previous page before posting :^)

Ya that's really odd then, it should definitely be showing up in the guide if its craftable. I can't find it either and it isn't mentioned in the op so maybe its bugged or planned to be included in the 1.3 update.
Also sorry if I can across as a bit obnoxious in my previous post, I should've checked the previous page before posting :^)
Maybe I'm really wrong and we have added this feature in 1.3, can't really remember :( Sorry if confused you.

Okay thanks! Have you guys considered adding a craftable wolf summon staff to go with the wolf summoner set? Or maybe a wolf pet item that can drop from the wolves?

Also, I haven't said it yet but this mod is awesome! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom