tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Alchemaster needs to be nerfed, the Plague Souls it spawns do over 150 damage...even when I have 84 defense. The flasks it throws also do at least 180 damage.

So.. Zadum, I've been here for a while and NONE of the cometite head spawned yet.. could this be a bug? I tried each possible spawn item that I know(with your mod, course).. Battle Potion + Water Candle + Hold the Candle + Evil Cup and nothing happens :/
I even tried to "make" my own cometite biome and.. same results D:
Will check, thanks!

I think the Alchemaster needs to be nerfed, the Plague Souls it spawns do over 150 damage...even when I have 84 defense. The flasks it throws also do at least 180 damage.
Will see what we can do with him :)

When should the Alchemaster be fought? I've still only gotten two puzzle pieces and have almost defeated all Tremode bosses. The boss looked really awesome although with my current loadout i wouldn't be surprised if i destroyed it. Any chance to make the Puzzle pieces easier to get?

When should the Alchemaster be fought? I've still only gotten two puzzle pieces and have almost defeated all Tremode bosses. The boss looked really awesome although with my current loadout i wouldn't be surprised if i destroyed it. Any chance to make the Puzzle pieces easier to get?
If I remember correctly, the alchemaster was supposed to be fought post mechanical bosses, before plantera...but obviously few people manage to fight him at all it seems.

quoting from the Thorium mod section:
Storm Jellyfish drops the "Sticky Flail" the selling price for this is 2 platinum & 3 gold with no modifier.
Maybe a slight nerf on the sell price might be needed ^^

uh, can anyone confirm or deny this?

Why are the added quest fish so rare? i spent an entire day trying to fish up one of the quest fish without a single one popping up. is this a bug or is it supposed to be almost impossible to get one to pop up on the sonar potion?

Just gonna say, but you know how those glacier monsters in the glacier biome inflict frostburn? Well, in expert mode, I think 25 SECONDS is a bit overkill. No newly created player could survive that with ~120 health. Could you possibly nerf it?

I like how some people make garbage pages on our Wiki instead of really helping :sigh:
PagrV2S.png

Like, we don't have that much people to make pages and it's really hard to make all pages with our content, and some people are making absolutely useless page.
We'd be glad if you guys would create good pages instead of this:
LOiTaCU.png
Give them a BAN on wiki.So they will not do it again.
[doublepost=1491100199,1491099941][/doublepost]
@zadum4ivii I have a small suggestion. The Pixie Queen is a little bit difficult because of the Drakin projectiles she spawns; even with 80+ defense, they do over 100 damage. (Also, sorry for always pronouncing your name wrong, I really thought it was Zadium, not Zadum.)
Who is Zadium?! o_O His real name is Zadum4ivii.

Hey the wall of shadow is from this mod? Fix it pls
- The wall of flesh from vanilla don't escape if u move away
- The wall of shadow from mod escape if u move away

There's a mod called Boss Checklist that does that! (Although the order is actually messed up in two spots, Cyber King is post-golem, and Alchemaster is post-mechanical boss.)
Wait....Alchemaster is post-mechanical bosses?!
[doublepost=1491108206,1491108048][/doublepost]
Hey the wall of shadow is from this mod? Fix it pls
- The wall of flesh from vanilla don't escape if u move away
- The wall of shadow from mod escape if u move away
Yeah...I found the Wall of Shadows fight very broken and unsatisfying compared to the vanilla WoF, so I just fought the WoF using a Fleshy Doll from Fargo's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom