tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The banners made from the unstable crystal is op, how do you get cursed cloth btw
Cursed Cloths drops from Cryptomage in Night of the Undead.

Wait....Alchemaster is post-mechanical bosses?!
[doublepost=1491108206,1491108048][/doublepost]
Yeah...I found the Wall of Shadows fight very broken and unsatisfying compared to the vanilla WoF, so I just fought the WoF using a Fleshy Doll from Fargo's...
We're working on fixing it, but it will take a while!

Just gonna say, but you know how those glacier monsters in the glacier biome inflict frostburn? Well, in expert mode, I think 25 SECONDS is a bit overkill. No newly created player could survive that with ~120 health. Could you possibly nerf it?
Will nerf :)

quoting from the Thorium mod section:

uh, can anyone confirm or deny this?
This is already fixed!

No problem.. I guess.. o.õ
Also, there's another question I assume that the Ancient Tablet for the Ancient Claymore should be obtainable after beating the Lunatic Cultist, right?
It should drop from Lunatic Cultistю

When should the Alchemaster be fought? I've still only gotten two puzzle pieces and have almost defeated all Tremode bosses. The boss looked really awesome although with my current loadout i wouldn't be surprised if i destroyed it. Any chance to make the Puzzle pieces easier to get?
It is fought after beating WoF.

Tried summoning the space whale, used the cosmic krill and it just vanished. Unable to fight, multiplayer and unable to spawn as it doesnt even show up on the mod list when using heroes mod

A small spoiler about the new way of getting puzzle fragments!
  • Red Puzzle Fragment can be now bought from the Merchant during the Bloodmoon
  • Yellow Puzzle Fragment can be now dropped by Queen Bee
  • Green Puzzle Fragment can be now fished anywhere in Hardmode
  • Purple Puzzle Fragment can be now crafted of Souls of Night, Amethysts and Phantom Souls

It should drop from Lunatic Cultistю
Then yea.. there's another bug, cause isn't.. ç_ç

A small spoiler about the new way of getting puzzle fragments!
  • Red Puzzle Fragment can be now bought from the Merchant during the Bloodmoon
  • Yellow Puzzle Fragment can be now dropped by Queen Bee
  • Green Puzzle Fragment can be now fished anywhere in Hardmode
  • Purple Puzzle Fragment can be now crafted of Souls of Night, Amethysts and Phantom Souls
Nice! Now will be A LOT easy to fight him! *-*

By the way Zadum, you were able to summon the cometite heads? o.õ

I'm currently working on fixing the Heads :)
Kay o/
I know that with a lot of people talking about this bug and that bug and blahblahblah is probably really annoying, but could you check the Lunatic Cultist as well? I kinda want to craft the Ancient Claymore in my new playthrough :x

Kay o/
I know that with a lot of people talking about this bug and that bug and blahblahblah is probably really annoying, but could you check the Lunatic Cultist as well? I kinda want to craft the Ancient Claymore in my new playthrough :x
I already fixed it :)

Nothing from OP says anything about space whale....
Unless your talking about this: Some of new bosses can't be summoned in Multiplayer. ✓ (Fixed)
But it says fixed
Yes, I'm talking about "this". If you will look closer you will see that "Those will be fixed in upcoming update."

It will be cool if there is like a ceiling of doom ( WoF style boss) where you fight from space to the underworld and if you don't defeat it until it reaches the bottom of the world, it will say player name got crushed
[doublepost=1491174402,1491174358][/doublepost]Also I'm surprised of the custom music! It makes me wanna dance. Usually musics in mods are simply remixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom