tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zadum4ivii what are the names of these armor sets?
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

May I throw an suggestion?

"Flask of DIO"
An Tremor-Thorium Alchemy Weapon that deals Alchemist Damage and can heal allies in the smoke/flames (There's an equipable that changes Flask damage style from smoke to flames)

Can be upgraded to 1 of 6 types

"Made in Heaven"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts foes in Icnor and giving allies an boost in Damage and Mana Regen

"C-Moon"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Light Curse on enemies and gives speed boosts to allies

"Golden Wind"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Chilled on foes (or sometimes freezes them) and removes debuffs in allies

"The World"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Cursed Inferno and gives allies bonus Life Regen

"Cream"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Broken Armor and gives allies damage reduction

"White Snake"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Confusion and gives allies extra Summons

-Note: Named after DIO and his servants (Vanilla Ice and Enrico Pucci) /son's (Giorno Giovana) Stands-

-Extra Note: The Thorium mod makers told me to send this here to see what you think of it.-

Honestly, if I hadn't spent so much time building up my world that's using the Tremor mod, I'd just remove it at this point. Yes, it's a big, ambitious mod, but dude, it's so goddamn incoherent. I've counted at least 6 ores now that do next to nothing and are about as inconsequential as an astrophysicist getting a degree in philosophy. If you wanna make this mod good, I have one big suggestion for you: Stop making new :red:, and make what you have WORK instead of being completely useless. Seriously, I got angelite and collapsium, and each of them only makes two items! And Cometite is no better! It's like you've half-assed every expansion and then left that half an :red: to rot and fester on the floor till it stinks up the whole experience! If you want this mod to be good, stop adding new :red:, and FIX WHAT YOU HAVE.

You know you can make the powder using vile mushrooms, which grow on corrupted grass, right?
i prefer to wait for blood moon, because i use the mushrooms for potions and other things. Making vile farm is harder than other ingredients

Why does this mod continue to make vanilla items require Red Potions? Zadum, what are you doing? First Lightning Boots, then Chlorophyte Bars, and now Hallowed Leggings. STOP.
I've really don't know why is this happening. I've already got a report for Hallowed Leggings, Chlorophyte Bars are fixed in Beta.

So whats the difference between the beta and the standard version? just the chlorophyte and food glitch?
Also Alchemic Flasks fixes, nerfed Glacier Mobs, Squomas spawning more often.

How can I get a summon item for the Fungus Beetle boss?
Show Glowing Mushroom to the Guide.

May I throw an suggestion?

"Flask of DIO"
An Tremor-Thorium Alchemy Weapon that deals Alchemist Damage and can heal allies in the smoke/flames (There's an equipable that changes Flask damage style from smoke to flames)

Can be upgraded to 1 of 6 types

"Made in Heaven"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts foes in Icnor and giving allies an boost in Damage and Mana Regen

"C-Moon"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Light Curse on enemies and gives speed boosts to allies

"Golden Wind"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Chilled on foes (or sometimes freezes them) and removes debuffs in allies

"The World"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Cursed Inferno and gives allies bonus Life Regen

"Cream"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Broken Armor and gives allies damage reduction

"White Snake"
A Hardmode Flask that inflicts Confusion and gives allies extra Summons

-Note: Named after DIO and his servants (Vanilla Ice and Enrico Pucci) /son's (Giorno Giovana) Stands-

-Extra Note: The Thorium mod makers told me to send this here to see what you think of it.-
Hey, these are really nice ideas! :)
Will see what can be done ;)

From Left to Right : Nightmare > ??? > ??? > Warlock > Guardian > Sniper ^^
The Second one is Paraxyde.

I've really don't know why is this happening. I've already got a report for Hallowed Leggings, Chlorophyte Bars are fixed in Beta.
Well, this isn't happening on its own. Someone on your team is actively changing these recipes. I'm no coder but I have seen the syntax for making recipes for items. This doesn't just get changed on its own. Absolutely no other mod in existence does that by accident.

You need to consider the fact someone may be sabotaging you internally. These recipe changes are not "accidents".

Take a red potion to the guide and find out what the hell else has been "accidentally" changed, then find out who is :red:ing you over and drop their :red: off a cliff. This isn't an accident, someone is pulling an inside job.

Also Alchemic Flasks fixes, nerfed Glacier Mobs, Squomas spawning more often.

Show Glowing Mushroom to the Guide.

Hey, these are really nice ideas! :)
Will see what can be done ;)

The Second one is Paraxyde.

Well, I had this working alongside the Thorium Mod as well, but I -mistakingly- (In light quotes) placed it in Thorium, due to it's use for the Healer Class: Something to heal allies and buff them (Think an Rally Flag) while laying waste on foes.

Here were an few walls that I had to deal with, showing my info.

C-Moon: Knowing the whole gravity alteration that the Stand does, I would had placed the Chilled effect instead...but I settled for Light Curse instead.

The World: Not from the Stand itself, but from Part 3 DIO. Normally, I would had used the Part 7 Dio (complete with speed and damage boost of turning allies into Raptors), but I quickly figured out that the intended buff screams Scary Monsters, not The World...which led to an different problem. The Stand doesn't have any "Buffs", like what the other Stands have. Answer? I used the Part 3 Stand User's vampirism and stronger regeneration for that.

Made in Heaven/Golden Wind: Both shared some of the same powers against foes (Note: this is Golden Wind, not Golden Experience Requiem), and can slow foes down, either by one's own energy (Golden Wind) or merely existing (Made in Heaven). My answer is this - have Made in Heaven focused on offence while Golden Wind focused on defense.

Well, I had this working alongside the Thorium Mod as well, but I -mistakingly- (In light quotes) placed it in Thorium, due to it's use for the Healer Class: Something to heal allies and buff them (Think an Rally Flag) while laying waste on foes.

Here were an few walls that I had to deal with, showing my info.

C-Moon: Knowing the whole gravity alteration that the Stand does, I would had placed the Chilled effect instead...but I settled for Light Curse instead.

The World: Not from the Stand itself, but from Part 3 DIO. Normally, I would had used the Part 7 Dio (complete with speed and damage boost of turning allies into Raptors), but I quickly figured out that the intended buff screams Scary Monsters, not The World...which led to an different problem. The Stand doesn't have any "Buffs", like what the other Stands have. Answer? I used the Part 3 Stand User's vampirism and stronger regeneration for that.

Made in Heaven/Golden Wind: Both shared some of the same powers against foes (Note: this is Golden Wind, not Golden Experience Requiem), and can slow foes down, either by one's own energy (Golden Wind) or merely existing (Made in Heaven). My answer is this - have Made in Heaven focused on offence while Golden Wind focused on defense.

Oh, and also:

"Rival Love's Skull"
An Equipable (In nod with Johnathan Jostar, as this is his skull upon Dio removing his rival's head) that alters the Flask to form into a small orb next to the user (alongside the smoke/fire) that aids with dealing debuffs while attacking and buffs counting the last 3 Flasks used (Say, Health -> Crystal -> Cream). However, if all 3 prior Flasks are "The World", you get the "ICE MODE" (In nod to the Pillar Men's various modes - DIO included) Buff, negating Chilled, Frozen, On Fire!, Frostfire, Darkness, Bleeding, and Confusion, and gain a "Stardust Dragon" like summon (DIO, mainly the Part 3 variant) that throws knifes and chills foes.

"Oil Roller"
An Mount that looks like a mixture of an Steam Roller (What people think DIO chucks around on a daily basis) and a Oil Tanker (What DIO actually used in his fight against Jotaro) meant for speed over jumping. If any of the 7 flasks I mentioned in my suggestion are used alongside this, they have increased damage.

Well, this isn't happening on its own. Someone on your team is actively changing these recipes. I'm no coder but I have seen the syntax for making recipes for items. This doesn't just get changed on its own. Absolutely no other mod in existence does that by accident.

You need to consider the fact someone may be sabotaging you internally. These recipe changes are not "accidents".

Take a red potion to the guide and find out what the hell else has been "accidentally" changed, then find out who is :red:ing you over and drop their :red: off a cliff. This isn't an accident, someone is pulling an inside job.
There is NO Red Potion in the codes, I've checked already.
And if somebody from our team would make this, I'd see as everything goes from me (I'm checking every content and then add it to the mod).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom