tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found a bug, when you place a specter helmet on a mannequin, it dissapears, and when you break the mannequin it does not drop.

Just found a bug, when you place a specter helmet on a mannequin, it dissapears, and when you break the mannequin it does not drop.

tModLoader bug probably.

Not a tModloader glitch. I've tested this, and it's ALL Tremor armors, but all other modded armors lack this issue. Any Tremor armors either cannot have their helmet or both that and the chestplate put on a mannequin. Thorium and Calamity on the other hand are both fine.

Not a tModloader glitch. I've tested this, and it's ALL Tremor armors, but all other modded armors lack this issue. Any Tremor armors either cannot have their helmet or both that and the chestplate put on a mannequin. Thorium and Calamity on the other hand are both fine.

While it is always possible that a specific mod might have additional bugs with mannequins, last I heard it is a known bug with TML that modded armors are glitchy on mannequins and it often manifests randomly in which armors it affects. This same bug has been reported with Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, and just about every other mod that adds armors at one point or another. Last I heard which armors are affected had something to do with which mods are loaded in which order.

I'd recommend disabling all other mods, trying Tremor's armors on mannequins, and if the problem still persists perhaps there is an issue on Termor's side as well as the known TML issue.

Suggestion: allow the use of acorns on everfrost blocks that are placed, so we can add an additional tree to tree farms.

There is NO Red Potion in the codes, I've checked already.
And if somebody from our team would make this, I'd see as everything goes from me (I'm checking every content and then add it to the mod).
Well, people keep finding this stuff and these potions are still used, so if you are saying you check it all, does that mean you are basically saying your quality control is nonexistent? Cause if you did check this stuff, people wouldn't be posting screenshots of your stuff not working and all that.

Like, if you are checking this stuff, why is there a screenshot from someone where to make hallowed leggings you need one red potion? You literally just said you check *everything*, so how does that happen then? I just don't understand,m I guess, why these recipes keep getting changed. As soon as it all gets fixed, I'd love to check out the mod again. But if Chlorophyte is basically locked out of the game, thats a lot of stuff that is suddenly inaccessible, be it vanilla, Tremor, ort any other mods that use it in their recipes. All content that is shut out.

Well, people keep finding this stuff and these potions are still used, so if you are saying you check it all, does that mean you are basically saying your quality control is nonexistent? Cause if you did check this stuff, people wouldn't be posting screenshots of your stuff not working and all that.

Like, if you are checking this stuff, why is there a screenshot from someone where to make hallowed leggings you need one red potion? You literally just said you check *everything*, so how does that happen then? I just don't understand,m I guess, why these recipes keep getting changed. As soon as it all gets fixed, I'd love to check out the mod again. But if Chlorophyte is basically locked out of the game, thats a lot of stuff that is suddenly inaccessible, be it vanilla, Tremor, ort any other mods that use it in their recipes. All content that is shut out.
CHLOROPHYTE IS FIXED IN BETA

The beta we can not play. The complaints are justified.
Why can't you play it?
Other people are playing it, so why you can't?

Suggestion: allow the use of acorns on everfrost blocks that are placed, so we can add an additional tree to tree farms.
Will do ;)

@zadum4ivii will you change the ore generation for Nightmare Ore? It is way, way too common.
Isn't it changed in latest (Not Beta) version?

I have questions about alchemist class, since wiki is WIP, what are armours after Plague one? I'm not sure how long into expert mode I will be able to go without knowing what I need.

WHY WAS IT EVER BROKEN TO BEGIN WITH, THIS IS NOT A THING YOU CAN DO BY ACCIDENT. "Oops, I replaced all the crafting ingredients with "Red Potion", tee hee!"

I'll notice there is no answer to that one...
I have already answered several times, you can easily search the thread.
I DON'T KNOW why is this happening. There is NO Red Potion in new recipes.

Where do I find squorbs and eyes of oblivion?
Squorb drops from the Squomas (Spawn in the Snow biome, surface, after beating Moon Lord)
Eye of Oblivion drops from Phobos & Deimos (Rarely spawn on the surface during night time, after beating Moon Lord). Should probably increase spawn rate of these 2 guys btw.

Squorb drops from the Squomas (Spawn in the Snow biome, surface, after beating Moon Lord)
Eye of Oblivion drops from Phobos & Deimos (Rarely spawn on the surface during night time, after beating Moon Lord). Should probably increase spawn rate of these 2 guys btw.
and squomas while your at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom