tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Having a conflict between Tremor and Item Checklist. Never had this issue until the new Tremor Update, disabling Item Checklist allows Tremor to load, but part of my current goal is to finish up as much of the Item Checklist as possible. Any other ideas on how to get both working?

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at ItemChecklist.ItemChecklistPlayer.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\ItemChecklist\ItemChecklistPlayer.cs:line 67
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer.CreateFor(Player newPlayer)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<SetupPlayer>b__0(ModPlayer modPlayer)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupPlayer(Player player)
at Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
at Tremor.Projectiles.Emeraldy.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Projectiles\EternalAgonyPro.cs:line 16
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Do the Ruins structure require a new world? And is it possible for me to some how get a ruin altar onto an "older" world so as to get the AD kill on that world?

Capture 2017-05-18 14_23_11.png

Did the new update break the ore spawning again?

just a small question. i noticed on the tremor wiki that white hounds only spawn in hardmode. however, me and a friend are in prehardmode and they spawn, along with other insanely op monsters. this is making traversing the glacier biome impossible. is this a bug? if so, we really need it fixed. i'm a mage and i'd want my water bolt, thank you very much.

AFTER 2 MONTHS WAITING TO PLAY THIS EVENT.. I DID IT!! \õ/

Attachments

• 20170518194722_1.jpg
    20170518194722_1.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 371
just a question people.
Anyone has made a new world with the new update using terracustom? because I want to know if the new update gives a compability error when terracustom tries to load tremor, becasue since the beta I have an error that says the current version was built for the current update of modloader (9.2.3) but the version of terracustom (because the version of terracustom is for modloader 9.2.1) but loads fine other mods such has thorium calamity and spirit without any problem to this day (specially calamity updating their mod each 2 days) so this compability issue still persist or not.

Edit: you can make new worlds using terracustom with the new update

Last edited:
Any chance we can have a link to the previous beta build? as someone mentioned there's an incompatibility with item checklist that is causing issues

I love this new update, especially the cog lord update. its attacks are so cool, and how it 'talks'. I have a bug to report involving the ruins, opening and closing chest consumes keys, even though its already been unlocked. small suggestion, I think the ruins need more enemies, like an ancient zombie, or ruins caster, or ruins mimic and altar mimic. they would, of course, not be as strong as regular mimics since they're prehardmode. I like the magus tome, and the true death sickle. I like how the death sickle is a spinning weapon, and how the magus tome has a custom projectile, and I hope more of both of these will be seen in later updates. I love the new mimics but the true trident is a little underwhelming given that it doesn't do anything special. or maybe it does, I don't have a lot of time to test things thoroughly. one last thing, I was hoping for more alchemic weapons not accessories. in my opinion we have enough accessories and not enough actual weapons, but its your mod

Tremor Mod 1st Community Event!

We've decided that it's time to give back to our amazing community, the one's who've been supportive, the ones who have been friendly, and to all of you who wants to do something to improve it even more!
We'd like you to help us with taking screenshots of your epic fights with the powerful bosses of Tremor, or the gigantic buildings you've made, or your skills dodging bullets!
The catch being that you'd use nothing but the many things our mod has to offer, as well as the great things vanilla Terraria has to offer!

What do you need to enter the Competition?
  • Take at least 4 screenshots of gameplay with Tremor Mod.
  • These screenshots should be taken in Terraria running in 1920x1080 resolution in fullscreen.
  • The screenshots can be different, beginning with mining underground and ending with killing bosses.
  • You need to have game HUD turned off.
  • Of course, your screenshots can't be offensive.
  • After you've done everything - send your works to my TCF or Discord account, just don't forget to mark your message like by simply writing "Tremor screenshots competition".

That's it! You can take as many screenshots as you'd like but to enter the competition we need a minimum of four screenshots. Three winners will be choosen by us, the developers.

You might wonder what are the prizes for winning?

• Every winner can get their own item in mod: no matter if it's a tool, weapon, armor set or anything else, the item just should be balanced and within reason.
  • All screenshots by winners will be posted in TCF thread and also used in our future mod site.
  • Winner names will be recognised and given the aproriate credit in TCF thread for their amazing work taking the screenshots, also they will get a special role in our Discord channel.

The event will last from today 05.10 to Wednesday 05.24.
Good luck everyone ;)
I will enter this for good, cause I love this :D

MORE MIMICS ARE NEEDED! MIMIC OVERLOAD MUST HAPPEN!! lol but srsly that would be a cool event, a mimic invasion. OBVIOUSLY you wouldn't get normal mimic drops, that would be to op, but perhaps some rare drops? mimic miniboss? SO MANY POSSIBILITIES

MORE MIMICS ARE NEEDED! MIMIC OVERLOAD MUST HAPPEN!! lol but srsly that would be a cool event, a mimic invasion. OBVIOUSLY you wouldn't get normal mimic drops, that would be to op, but perhaps some rare drops? mimic miniboss? SO MANY POSSIBILITIES
"Cool" idea o.õ, but there's 2 new mimics in case you haven' seen them yet. Try the Ocean and Desert biomes ;D

Last edited:
You are obsessed with mimics. I already made a suggestion for ruins and glacier mimics

will this update work with 1.3.5.3 mod loader? or should I install an old modloader and play like that
tModLoader isn't updated to 1.3.5.3 yet.

Do the Ruins structure require a new world? And is it possible for me to some how get a ruin altar onto an "older" world so as to get the AD kill on that world?
The ruins only generate in new worlds.

View attachment 170386
Did the new update break the ore spawning again?
That's strange, will look into it, since we've fixed it in previous update.

just a small question. i noticed on the tremor wiki that white hounds only spawn in hardmode. however, me and a friend are in prehardmode and they spawn, along with other insanely op monsters. this is making traversing the glacier biome impossible. is this a bug? if so, we really need it fixed. i'm a mage and i'd want my water bolt, thank you very much.
Will check, thanks for reporting :)

I'm guessing phobos and Deimos spawns have been boosted?
As I remember - yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom