tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tModLoader isn't updated to 1.3.5.3 yet.

The ruins only generate in new worlds.

That's strange, will look into it, since we've fixed it in previous update.

Will check, thanks for reporting :)

As I remember - yes.
Oh yeah. something i forgot to mention. the Dark emperor trophy when placed turns into the Coglord trophy. its a bug that probably hasn't been addressed or if it has its been a long time. just got one and just remembered that.

tModLoader isn't updated to 1.3.5.3 yet.

The ruins only generate in new worlds.

That's strange, will look into it, since we've fixed it in previous update.

Will check, thanks for reporting :)

As I remember - yes.
Yes but I mean, modloader is currently out of date and will be updated to 1.3.5 I think. so when that happens will tremor be avaliable to be played as well with the new modloader?

excuse zadum but 2 things that catch my attention
1-glacier walls continue to expand on its own.
2-the divine forge says that "combines the normal anvil and forge" is this intentional.

umm. hello so. i just opened a map with tremor mod and instnatly spawned in the glacier biome. the enemies have 700 health and pretyt much instakill me. playing multiplayer. any idea why these enemies do this

umm. hello so. i just opened a map with tremor mod and instnatly spawned in the glacier biome. the enemies have 700 health and pretyt much instakill me. playing multiplayer. any idea why these enemies do this

yep. that's what's happening to me and the creator said that he's looking into that.

are you in expert or normal? because those enemies are too strong with a life of 260 + 25 defense (meteor armor and few defense accesories) the stupid mob glacier (one that flies after you) leave me with just 4 of life (expert for me), if the life that you said its true zadum didnt balance the glacier mob enemies since their beta and the problem with glacier walls spreading to another walls still persist.

yeah its expert in multiplayer. 1100 health one of the glacier enemy has. we are currently ignoring that place and will probably go there once we are a lot stronger and we can actually run away from the enemies

yeah its expert in multiplayer. 1100 health one of the glacier enemy has. we are currently ignoring that place and will probably go there once we are a lot stronger and we can actually run away from the enemies
if you have thorium kill skeletron, find a granite biome and farm enough granite energy cores to make the granite armor with some warding modifier within the legal 5 accesories in game, your defense most be at 40 or 55 and of course some life crystals and healing potions or honeyfins to restore an have a good aumount of life and recoverys it would be more enjoyable and have an accesory that nulls the glacier debuff that slows you down.

are you in expert or normal? because those enemies are too strong with a life of 260 + 25 defense (meteor armor and few defense accesories) the stupid mob glacier (one that flies after you) leave me with just 4 of life (expert for me), if the life that you said its true zadum didnt balance the glacier mob enemies since their beta and the problem with glacier walls spreading to another walls still persist.
he is looking into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom