tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.3.1.12 update is out!
New boss minions:
  • Magma Leech

Fixes:

• Fixed music boxes not playing any music
  • Fixed Fragile Condition, Day Hunting and Night Hunting having infinite duration time
  • Fixed Great Anvil, Flesh Workstation and Altar of Enchantments not showing in recipes
  • Fixed Ancient Dragon not dropping Treasure Bag
  • Fixed Key Fish and Wooden Piranha quests showing that they can be catched anywhere
  • Fixed Zootaloo spawn rate
  • Fixed Narsil dropping before hardmode
  • Fixed Post-Plantera Skeletons in Dungeon drop Warp Pad instead of Bottled Spirit
  • Fixed Glacier Wood Chest not opening in Multiplayer
  • Fixed Violeum Mask dropping from Paradox Titan Treasure Bag
  • Fixed Ruin Chest and Glacier Chest not opening in Multiplayer

Changes:

• Changed Flower of Antimony, Mini Gun, Stigmata, Dragon Spear sprites
  • Heater of Worlds can now summon Magma Leeches
  • Relayx is now Paradox Titan expert item
  • Rukh now summons Sandnados
  • Heater of Worlds now summons Magma Leeches
  • Storm Jellyfish moves faster, shoots electric bolts more often and spawns electrical spheres

Update via Mod Browser or update manually using Google Drive link!

1.3.1.12 update is out!
New boss minions:
  • Magma Leech

Fixes:

• Fixed Fragile Condition, Day Hunting and Night Hunting having infinite duration time
  • Fixed Great Anvil, Flesh Workstation and Altar of Enchantments not showing in recipes
  • Fixed Key Fish and Wooden Piranha quests showing that they can be catched anywhere
  • Fixed Post-Plantera Skeletons in Dungeon drop Warp Pad instead of Bottled Spirit

Changes:

• Storm Jellyfish moves faster, shoots electric bolts more often and spawns electrical spheres

so nice finally having the big bottled spirit! Great update!

1.3.1.12 update is out!
New boss minions:
  • Magma Leech

Fixes:

Changes:

Do you happen to know if the whole tremor and calamity bug is gonna get fixed? (the one were tremor bosses wont spawn with calamity)

Hi , please help , i spawned the Ancient dragon like 3 times , killed him and he just disappeared and nothing dropped , i didnt even get the caht announcment that he died , any help ?
[doublepost=1497874827,1497874554][/doublepost]
How do I get Ruin Keys?
from ruin ghosts

A problem with Tremor v1.3.1.12, I can't join a friend's server in Multiplayer, tModLoader makes me download Tremor, it doesn't detect that I already have it, it gets stuck afterwards.

Cant get past skeletron , any help ? All importat stuff should be on-screen
805d14e6213c893ee50a98f11d4ff557.png

Cant get past skeletron , any help ? All importat stuff should be on-screen
805d14e6213c893ee50a98f11d4ff557.png
Skeletron is ez pz. Make an arena out of platforms. Make sure you have a jump boosting item. Rocket boots work just fine as well. Make sure the arena is at least 100 by 60 or so. Bigger the better though. and make sure you are using the shield of cthulu. That jump starts your boots of speed so you don't have to wait for it to start. from that point all you have to do is dodge while you attack. I killed skeletron with 160 health and tin armor using the arachnaphobia.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. The spaces between platform heights should be large so you can fall faster. Otherwise it will be more difficult to dodge because you will be hitting platforms all the time slowing your descent. but make sure they are just large enough that you can make it over them with the jumping boost item or rocket boots.

more defense would do it when i fought skeletron in expert he did like 1 damage with his head i had like 100 + defense
did you completely skip skeletron until late hardmode? Because otherwise there is no way you would have gotten close to 100 defense prehardmode or early hardmode.

EDIT: Without cheating of course.

How would I update this mod? i am using tmodloader and when i go to the mod browser it says i can update tremor mod but when i click update it says "the mod browser server is under heavy load. try again later".

We killed Tiki totem, but ghosts still not spawn(yes last version).
Also mana and health support flasks do nothing.

Last edited:
We killed Tiki totem, but ghosts still not spawn(yes last version).
Also mana and health support flasks do nothing.
I have the same issue on multiplayer, ghosts are not spawning in the ruins. So i went to single player and its working fine - gathered some boss summoning items from there.

Hey there, i have some Problems with Cog Lord. He despawns instantly after Summoning. The Music pops up but no boss. in the last Version of the Mod I could fight him and he kicked my :red:, this time i'd like to return this favor, but he won't come near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom