tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Question: I have the mod and enjoying it except 1 thing is disrupting this how do you use mineral transmutator?

I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or not, but I can't find any info on it. How can I transfer previous saves from vanilla Terraria to Terraria with tremor installed? If it is at all possible, any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried everything that I can think of..

can anyone please tell me how to use the mineral transmutator because i honestly don't have a clue i have right and left clicked it with palladium and nothing if anyone can tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it

can anyone please tell me how to use the mineral transmutator because i honestly don't have a clue i have right and left clicked it with palladium and nothing if anyone can tell me what to do I would greatly appreciate it

Don't you use it like a regular crafting machine? Stand near it, and open your crafting list?

I don't think it works with hardmode ores

nope I tried standing next to the first time and i believe that it's meant to be a way to get the other hardmode ores without the need of starting a new world and trying to get them in that world

I just checked and there is no recipe to change HM ores with the transmutator the same way you would with early ores.
Fishin' is always an option however...

true but the chance of getting the bars is low

Not really THAT low. Grab the Angler Armor, Earring, Tackle Box, and High Test Line, fishing potion, fishing crate, and golden rod and a bunch of fireflies and go over to the Crimson/Corruption, get a decent sized lake... I find that I get 1-3 golden crates per game-day, about 2-4 biome crates, 5-10 iron crates, and 20+ wooden crates.

From all of these, it takes about 2-3 such game days before I would have made a full suit of T3 armor of my choosing (I usually choose adamantite melee), along with furnace and anvil.

You should also get a good helping of Apprentice and Master Baits (these will help you catch even better stuff!) along with a good helping of some gold coin, too.

And usually during these 2-3 game days, I usually also catch the biome weapon fish (Bladetongue is such a ridiculously awesome weapon, but the Toxikarp ain't bad either!).

Thanks i'll try that

Now it IS possible to get a bad string of luck, I think I had one playthrough where it took me ~5 game days of fishing to get my adamantite suit, but normally it's 2-3. Sometimes you'll open a crate and see 9 adamantite bars, other times you open 20 crates and only see like 5 ore. And also, keep in mind, don't use the stuff you want to keep for furnace/pickaxe/anvil, etc. Like if you want Adamantite Armor, use Titanium for making the forge and pickaxe or vice-versa and don't forget about the O/Mythril Anvil.

I have a question - Are there any bosses past the moon lord/gear?
There will be.

Transmutator doesn't work with hardmode ores. The hardmode one will be added in next update.

Anyone know how to fix the Armor lag bug yet? :(
Somebody said you should wear vanity.

I'd like to make a tiny request: Could you please remove the one flavor text for that one dagger/shortsword/etc that you make with phantom souls/hellstone bars that says "For the glory of Satan of course!"?

It's... rather offensive and unsettling and generally unnecessary.

That, or if the mod isn't "locked" that I can unpack it, I could edit it out myself locally if I knew where/how.

I'd like to make a tiny request: Could you please remove the one flavor text for that one dagger/shortsword/etc that you make with phantom souls/hellstone bars that says "For the glory of Satan of course!"?

That, or if the mod isn't "locked" that I can unpack it, I could edit it out myself locally if I knew where/how.
What's wrong with the old buddy satan?
1403017815105.png

Last edited:

elmo-hail-satan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom