tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zadum4ivii, please, can you tell me something about the graphical glitch I have mentioned before? Am talking about the white square around some item (not all). What can it be?

Am feeling really ignored about this :(

@zadum4ivii, please, can you tell me something about the graphical glitch I have mentioned before? Am talking about the white square around some item (not all). What can it be?

Am feeling really ignored about this :(
Well according to Dawnfall that is likely an install done incorrectly. So try reinstalling it again to fix it.

Seems like this mod is overwriting the snow tiles texture. Would like to ask if you can do something so that the mod isn't overwriting the texture packs I installed :rolleyes: Anyway, Thank you for making such a great mod! :passionate:

Well according to Dawnfall that is likely an install done incorrectly. So try reinstalling it again to fix it.

Well... nothing. I have reinstalled the mood again, and with great care, and nothing. The very same items still have that damn graphical glitch. It's really a pity.

Well... nothing. I have reinstalled the mood again, and with great care, and nothing. The very same items still have that damn graphical glitch. It's really a pity.
That's really wierd. Did you manually install it? Or install it from the mod downlaoder?

Paintball Gun and Snowball Launcher, which one do you perfer?! I perfer Paintball gun, the damage is not too powerful, but pair it up with Vine Armor and Archer Gloves, it can overwhelm bosses like EoC, Queen Bee, Sekeletron, even in Expert and it can carry you to WoF, the shot speed is awsome, but one thing seems to make the gun less OP: it can't auto-fire, but you can spam click it, so the 3 shot burst will come out even faster and the DPS is amazing. You can get the Snowball Launcher pretty early in the game, but after you got the painter NPC, the Paintball Gun is an awsome choice. :3 I love both, but i love the Gun better :3 What is your choice?! :3
Also, seems like the NPC can't suffocate, thats mean you'll have to put sand/silt/slush block a thousand times to kill the Painter, or just melted him with lava. :3

So I might have found a bug...

The Swamp Clump says in it's description that it "Greatly Reduces Movement Speed", and it "Greatly Increases Life Regen" and I assume the other thing it does (which is worded very weirdly) is that it acts like a Cross Necklace as well.

Well, I can vouch for the Life Regen. It is definitely faster than Band of Regen, Charm of Myths, or the Heart of Atis.

But the Movement Speed, eh, no.

I've tried it with Vulture Wings and without Vulture Wings, and all four times (with Clump on, with Clump off), top speed was 34 in all 4 tests (Frostspark Boots), and acceleration was consistent with the 2 sets (obviously, with Vulture Wings you accelerate faster).

So basically, the Clump gives you the Life Regen (dunno about the iframes, haven't tested that yet), but no Movement Speed penalty whatsoever.

Last edited:
So I might have found a bug...

The Swamp Clump says in it's description that it "Greatly Reduces Movement Speed", and it "Greatly Increases Life Regen" and I assume the other thing it does (which is worded very weirdly) is that it acts like a Cross Necklace as well.

Well, I can vouch for the Life Regen. It is definitely faster than Band of Regen, Charm of Myths, or the Heart of Atis.

But the Movement Speed, eh, no.

I've tried it with Vulture Wings and without Vulture Wings, and all four times (with Clump on, with Clump off), top speed was 34 in all 4 tests (Frostspark Boots), and acceleration was consistent with the 2 sets (obviously, with Vulture Wings you accelerate faster).

So basically, the Clump gives you the Life Regen (dunno about the iframes, haven't tested that yet), but no Movement Speed penalty whatsoever.
I wanna ask something, where do you get "Heart of Atis" from?!

I require help with the download. When I try to open the file through 'winrar' or 'downloads', it shuts down faster than a rabbit on steroids. Can somebody guide me or tell what I'm doing wrong, if I am doing something wrong?

I require help with the download. When I try to open the file through 'winrar' or 'downloads', it shuts down faster than a rabbit on steroids. Can somebody guide me or tell what I'm doing wrong, if I am doing something wrong?

That's because it's not a zip/rar/etc file. Look at the file extension, it's a .tmod file. You're supposed to drop that in tModloader's "Mods" folder that it created when you installed tModLoader.

I have only just got this mod and it's great so far, love the new npc's and suchlike but i tried wearing the living wood armor and my frame rate drops ridiculously. i havent tried any other new armor yetso im not sure weather its all of it or just that but its really irritating, especially if i cannot wear any of the new armor

I have only just got this mod and it's great so far, love the new npc's and suchlike but i tried wearing the living wood armor and my frame rate drops ridiculously. i havent tried any other new armor yetso im not sure weather its all of it or just that but its really irritating, especially if i cannot wear any of the new armor

I have the exact same thing, It's kinda annoying and i won't play anymore, until this is fixed. I want to get the full Tremor experience!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom