tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for this upcoming update, will all the balancing issues with armor, weapons, bosses, etc. as well as some drop rate issues be addressed? For example, the Bloody Bow is woefully underpowered, the Flesh Wings are overpowered, the Quadratron is overpowered, the Incinerator is underpowered, and some items have the wrong tier.

Stop teasing us dammit :D
Oh, okay, I won't post spoilers anymore.

So for this upcoming update, will all the balancing issues with armor, weapons, bosses, etc. as well as some drop rate issues be addressed? For example, the Bloody Bow is woefully underpowered, the Flesh Wings are overpowered, the Quadratron is overpowered, the Incinerator is underpowered, and some items have the wrong tier.
Thanks! We've nerfed them.

How are we supposed to obtain lightning boots? Is there a way?

I mean you can cheat it in. Or wait for 1.3 tremor to come out and fix the issue. But at the moment that is all you can do. Id just cheat it in and get rid of the materials used to craft it so you can have it be more fair :?

Where can I summon the Pixie Queen? I've made the crown and am in the Hallow (assuming that's where I need to be). Is it a night boss? It might be why because I'm trying this during the day.

Where can I summon the Pixie Queen? I've made the crown and am in the Hallow (assuming that's where I need to be). Is it a night boss? It might be why because I'm trying this during the day.
827899fa78.jpg

Mhm.
Theres your answer.

827899fa78.jpg

Mhm.
Theres your answer.
Figured, thanks anyways. But why does the boss hover around your spawn if you die. You get hit then you get cursed and can't do anything. Little OP. Sure I could wait, but why introduce a boss that can be summoned early on if you can't defeat it without needing to wait until you get gear that would just demolish it?

I'll be posting this in both forum pages for tmodloader and for the Tremor Mod.

I'm having a problem with the Martian Madness event. I don't know if anyone has already posted about this but for about 8 in-game days I have been going around in my world about the 1/3 rd portion of the map to try and spawn the Martian Probe and get the event to start. Unfortunately I have had no luck at all. I have even removed all of my mods and tried this. Still no probe. With the Tremor Mod loaded you are able to craft a summoning item to summon the probe and the summon works but the probe does nothing. It just sits there in one spot with it's head turned red and nothing happens.

I have tried summoning the thing at the top most portion of the screen and it still didn't start the even. This world is single player was originally a 1.3 world, I have defeated every boss except for the Moon Lord so far, I even defeated them all again and again to try and spawn the Martian Probe to start the Martian Madness event and nothing. I am using the latest version of tmodloader and the latest version of the Tremor Mod along with the latest version of Terraria 1.3.1.1.

Edit: Someone from the tModloader forum suggested going above the ocean biome to make a platform and wait for a probe and it worked. Although I don't know why anything else didn't work.

Last edited:
I'll be posting this in both forum pages for tmodloader and for the Tremor Mod.

I'm having a problem with the Martian Madness event. I don't know if anyone has already posted about this but for about 8 in-game days I have been going around in my world about the 1/3 rd portion of the map to try and spawn the Martian Probe and get the event to start. Unfortunately I have had no luck at all. I have even removed all of my mods and tried this. Still no probe. With the Tremor Mod loaded you are able to craft a summoning item to summon the probe and the summon works but the probe does nothing. It just sits there in one spot with it's head turned red and nothing happens.

I have tried summoning the thing at the top most portion of the screen and it still didn't start the even. This world is single player was originally a 1.3 world, I have defeated every boss except for the Moon Lord so far, I even defeated them all again and again to try and spawn the Martian Probe to start the Martian Madness event and nothing. I am using the latest version of tmodloader and the latest version of the Tremor Mod along with the latest version of Terraria 1.3.1.1.

Edit: Someone from the tModloader forum suggested going above the ocean biome to make a platform and wait for a probe and it worked. Although I don't know why anything else didn't work.
Well, if you get the cheat sheet mod, you can spawn in the probe if you need it. You can also tinker with the overall spawn rates of mobs too.

Well, if you get the cheat sheet mod, you can spawn in the probe if you need it. You can also tinker with the overall spawn rates of mobs too.
Not to be rude but he said got the probe to spawn but it won't do anything once he gets near it.

IDK was it stated or not (but searching though the thread didn't give anything) but there is a bug: if you make a Stynginator, Arms Dealer and Witch Doctor stop selling stynger bolts.

Sorry if it is a known issue :merchantsigh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom