tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding of the 1.3 content:
-Glacier biome found underground and above ground with new enemies
-New big drill, possible endgame tool
-Retextured nano + cog armor (could mean many new resprites with updated textures)
-New skeleton hellish boss (possibly related to new undead event)
-New goblin invasion enemies including a king boss/miniboss
-New biome of sorts with textured green grass with jungle-like trees
-alchemy class with new flasks & plague doctor-esque armor
-Purple slime crown item of some kind
-Paradox Cohort event
-New music boxes for new music tracks
-New stone boss possible related to paradox cohort
-New weapons including a powerful bow and maybe a shadowflame spell
-new pygmy-esque enemies unlike any other creature in Terraria
-Night of the undead event (similar to pirate invasion and goblin invasion)
-Hunger system + food
-Tremode
Just a little edit:
  • The Skeleton Hellish Boss will possible appear only in 1.3.1.
  • The new biome with green grass and jungle-like trees is not a biome but just a resprite of forest.

The Tremode - Post Moon Lord gamemode with it's own ores, lots of new content, such as armors, weapons, materials, harder monsters and hard bosses
Does "harder monsters" mean a ramp-up in difficulty with existing monsters as well? Or only brand new, tougher mobs? Desperately hoping for the latter.

Everything else sounds fantastic!

New Glacier biome? I'll need to make a new world for that? Personally I want to see a Desert Temple structure filling half the underground desert... if you're going to do biomes, go big or go home :)

I'm planning on playing the mod but I'm a "bit" afraid it will have giant spiders so information concerning if they are in the mod would be greatly appreciated~
This mod technically only has the arachnophobia sword, but the game itself has 3 spider enemies in the game and 2 spider related weapons with a spider armor as well.
[doublepost=1481568687,1481568591][/doublepost]Zadum, Is the mod still on schedule? Will it be finished by the end of this year still?

Heh. And I have... four of those Arachnophobias... good backup weapons for new characters in case my hardcore playthrough ends prematurely...

So quick question, does this work with 1.3.4? Or not yet?
God I thought I posted a message here. My fail. It was already updated like 10 hours ago and I forgot to post a message.

Yes, Tremor is updated to tModLoader v0.9 - which means you can play on 1.3.4.
You can update via Mod Browser or Dropbox.

God I thought I posted a message here. My fail. It was already updated like 10 hours ago and I forgot to post a message.

Yes, Tremor is updated to tModLoader v0.9 - which means you can play on 1.3.4.
You can update via Mod Browser or Dropbox.
Thanks for the quick reply. Looking foward to trying it out!

This hunger system... how exactly it will work and will be there a way of disable it?
  • It works very simple. You have a hunger bar. If you're not eating anything - you lose stats bonuses. If the bar is empty - you will die. Simple enough. Eat to get bonuses to stats and to be alive.
  • There will be a button near accessories slots to toggle it on/off.

sooo...where's the download for version 1.3.3.3 of terraria? when i download what's on the page, it says it's for the wrong version?

I don't know if the issue has been addressed yet, but many Tremor helmet pieces break mannequins.

You also lose the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom