tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in Tremor-Dev chat. Is this spooky evolution of Pixie Queen?

Hey, that's pretty awesome. Is it just a cosmetic animation update, or are the old bosses like the Pixie Queen getting updated to make them more challenging? The concepts for them are great, but I do feel like they could have more interesting AI and/or attack patterns.

Meanwhile in Tremor-Dev chat. Is this spooky evolution of Pixie Queen?
Круто!Я вижу ты Задумчивый переделываешь текстуры?!
Cool!I see you Zadum4ivii remaking textures?!
And one more.When 1.3 update gonna be?:)
И еще одно.Когда 1.3 выйдет?:)

Who said I made them? :sigh:
Кто сказал, что сделал их? :sigh:
Я просто сказал что вы переделываете спрайты.;)
И они даже очень красивые.
I just sad that you remaking sprites.;)
And they are very beautiful.

And when 1.3 gonna be exist?

is the current tremor mod for the most recent update to tmodloader? the v0.9.1 version?
cause mine just turned my tremor pack off
edit: nm it was a mod I added

Last edited:
I'm having a really annoying problem, The suspicious presents keep dropping from all my mob farms clogging up my inventory. Seems to be no way to stop them from dropping?

I'm debating completely removing the mod due to this. Please make this item craftable, not droppable!

I'm having a really annoying problem, The suspicious presents keep dropping from all my mob farms clogging up my inventory. Seems to be no way to stop them from dropping?

I'm debating completely removing the mod due to this. Please make this item craftable, not droppable!
You can use Autotrash mod for such annoying items.

I would be more hyped for the next update, but really? A hunger system, one of my least favourite features for cringecraft? I mean it would be cool and all, but I hope there is an option for it, otherwise I may not use this mod that often.

I would be more hyped for the next update, but really? A hunger system, one of my least favourite features for cringecraft? I mean it would be cool and all, but I hope there is an option for it, otherwise I may not use this mod that often.
Don't worry, it can be turned off if you don't like it

Don't worry, there is a button to disable/enable it unlike in your "Cringecraft" ;)

In 1.3 the Present only drops when you don't have it in your inventory. Sorry for making annoyed. Right now you can use Autotrash Mod as @CrimsHallowHero told you.

I have both thorium and tremor mod installed, and every time I find a tremor weapon or armor, they are always under powered by thorium.

I keep thinking (wait.. why would I craft this (tremor) when I can craft this (thorium) with almost the same recipe.

Maybe thorium is too op.. but I never use tremor items.

A good example of this is that when talking to the merchant? npc, I can either buy rusty sword (tremor) with 8 damage.... OR! I can buy a rusty sword (thorium) for the same price with 12 damage... HMM!!

I have both thorium and tremor mod installed, and every time I find a tremor weapon or armor, they are always under powered by thorium.

I keep thinking (wait.. why would I craft this (tremor) when I can craft this (thorium) with almost the same recipe.

Maybe thorium is too op.. but I never use tremor items.

A good example of this is that when talking to the merchant? npc, I can either buy rusty sword (tremor) with 8 damage.... OR! I can buy a rusty sword (thorium) for the same price with 12 damage... HMM!!
To be honest, tremor rusty sword has 12 damage and thorium has 14 and is surprisingly cheaper, however thorium one requires defeating Patch Werk (e.g. blood moon), while tremor does not, if I have not mistaken. Also mods are usually not balanced around each other but rather rely on sense of balance of either mods authors, so such situations are frequent.

Don't know if this is a bug with Tremor or Thorium but it seems like if you place steel bars down and break them they dupe. I place 1 bar on the ground break it and got 2 tested it a few time definitely duping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom