tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Boss progression is...

Evil Corn
Rukh
Storm Jellyfish (new)
Heater of Worlds (new, returned boss)
Wall of Shadow, (ALTERNATIVE wall of flesh for corruption?)
Alchemaster (new)
Motherboard
Cog Lord (returned as a worthy post-mech boss, fixed and resprited)
Pixie Queen
Cyber King (re-turned? Can't remember that boss but I think it was in a older version.)
Frost King (NEW)
Dark Emporer
Brutallisk
Space Whale
AND TRINITY, the final boss ...

Oh man, combined with Calamity and Spirit (maybe Thorium too...), this is a huge amount of post-moon lord bosses. Oh boy, can't wait. Only one day left!
The Trinity isn't the final boss, it's like Skeletron for 1.0.6. In next updates there will be real final boss :p
[doublepost=1488692807,1488692722][/doublepost]And we haven't told you the time of release. 5th of march doesn't mean that update will be released in 00:01.

Just putting out there that having an event icon is most likely going to crash multiplayer, as multiplayer tml servers cannot load icons. If you did it after testing that out, kudos to you :)
Well, guess that's why I couldn't start the server :D

So, does the glacier biome spawn in world gen or does it spawn after triggering an event?
It spawns in the world gen.

By the way. If you want to get a full experiene of playing 1.3 update: I advice to play it without other mods at least once. Just because some mods add OP post-Lunar weapons so passing Tremode will be very boring as you'll get very powerful weapons that could easily kill new Tremode bosses and new Tremor weapons will be useless :)
[doublepost=1488693326,1488693293][/doublepost]
I mean, the nurse, the guide, and a few others don't sell items....
Oh, yeah. No, right now we only have regular NPCs :p

It will be a new NPC come ,then you go to tremod?(like a wizard)
А новые НИПы придут после перехода в тремод?(как волшебник после перехода в хардмод)

So I tried removing the icon, but the server still won't start. Guess that's because of our Glacier biome :(
Unless you did some crazy stuff with biome gen, that shouldn't be the issue. Removing/deleting the icon isn't enough. You have to disallow it from being called in your code. I can't help you further since I'm not sure how you're coding your invasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom