tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like 1.3 has support of Boss Checklist mod by @jopojelly like you asked us! :happy:
Mw8hj8d.png

look there is a Jellyfish boss oh no we're stealing from other mods reported :(
About this Heaven Set (sorry about spoilers) I would like to know if these "special sets" have tiers, something like.. King Slime - EoC = Heaven| EoW/BoC - Queen Bee = ??? etc etc. Also, I would like to know according to the boss progression the Tiki Totem and Evil Corn are PRE-EoW, but they can only be summoned POST-EoW. Sooo...whaat? is that right? I mean, the boss progression is based on each boss health?

Evil corn can be summoned on prehardmode
(You must have NPC Cook,and you must buy popcorn in bloodmoon)
[doublepost=1488943817,1488943751][/doublepost]Tiki totem is prehardmode too
:D

Evil corn can be summoned on prehardmode
(You must have NPC Cook,and you must buy popcorn in bloodmoon)
[doublepost=1488943817,1488943751][/doublepost]Tiki totem is prehardmode too
:D
I know, but the Chef only spawns after you kill EoW and to craft the Mysterious Drum you need shadow scales, which would also be POST-EoW, so. WHAT!? o.o

About this Heaven Set (sorry about spoilers) I would like to know if these "special sets" have tiers, something like.. King Slime - EoC = Heaven| EoW/BoC - Queen Bee = ??? etc etc. Also, I would like to know according to the boss progression the Tiki Totem and Evil Corn are PRE-EoW, but they can only be summoned POST-EoW. Sooo...whaat? is that right? I mean, the boss progression is based on each boss health?
Oh, yeah, you can only summon Tiki Totem after EoW. That's my mistake, thanks!
[doublepost=1488951257,1488951113][/doublepost]
I'm pretty sure "Eater of World(weapon)" is supposed to be throwing damage, and "The Ultimate Boomstick" is supposed to be ranged damage.View attachment 162010
Thanks, I am going to fix it :)

Oh, yeah, you can only summon Tiki Totem after EoW. That's my mistake, thanks!
[doublepost=1488951257,1488951113][/doublepost]
Thanks, I am going to fix it :)
Evil Corn too, right? Or the Chef now spawn if there's a house? Cause as far as remember on 1.2.1.5 he only spawns after EoW/BoC was killed

No problems, fixing bugs is my work right now :)
Sorry to abuse your kindness zadum, but could I ask about the Banners? I mean, I got one from the Undead Warrior but is not working, also on the Night of the Undead happened to appear the message that I killed the 50th Deadlings 3 times in a row and no banner :c

@zadum4ivii hey did you happen to see my post about multiplayer mobs not spawning?
I know about this issue. We're checking the problem!

Sorry to abuse your kindness zadum, but could I ask about the Banners? I mean, I got one from the Undead Warrior but is not working, also on the Night of the Undead happened to appear the message that I killed the 50th Deadlings 3 times in a row and no banner :c
We haven't added banners for all 1.3 mobs. We will add them soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom