tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing mod, loads of new content to explore in addition to 'vanilla' Terraria. Paired alongside the other large content mods in the Terraria community at the moment, you can basically have an entirely new game to play. Thank you for this wonderful creation @zadum4ivii and the rest of the Tremor Remastered team!

Nitpicking:
Everyone knows there are bugs in the mod, this is completely expected (look at the size of this lovely beast).
Currently, the largest peeve for me is the "Wall Bug", where if certain tiles are placed on-top of walls, the wall behind that tile is 'deleted from existence'.
From my testing, this happens with Chests, Doors, Platforms, Ropes, and Chains. Perhaps this is due to the type of tile they are.

My current solution is simply just not to place platforms, or ropes in my house, and to use Defender's Forges for storage. There are probably better alternatives, but that's my solution.

But the world itself has chests, platforms, etc. so after a while it'll look like swiss cheese anyway.

BTW. @zadum4ivii I don't know if it has something to do with this walls-disappearing bug, but in the glacier the walls slowly get replace with some other type of walls. They spread as if it was corruption or somethng.

Are the white walkers supposed to be prehardmode? Cuz they're strong as hell
They're nerfed in latest update, make sure to update the mod.

What an amazing mod, loads of new content to explore in addition to 'vanilla' Terraria. Paired alongside the other large content mods in the Terraria community at the moment, you can basically have an entirely new game to play. Thank you for this wonderful creation @zadum4ivii and the rest of the Tremor Remastered team!

Nitpicking:
Everyone knows there are bugs in the mod, this is completely expected (look at the size of this lovely beast).
Currently, the largest peeve for me is the "Wall Bug", where if certain tiles are placed on-top of walls, the wall behind that tile is 'deleted from existence'.
From my testing, this happens with Chests, Doors, Platforms, Ropes, and Chains. Perhaps this is due to the type of tile they are.

My current solution is simply just not to place platforms, or ropes in my house, and to use Defender's Forges for storage. There are probably better alternatives, but that's my solution.
Thank for your neat words!
I'm going to tell Jopojelly about your tests, thanks!

Would you guys argue that the mod is currently stable enough to be used? I am planning to try it at some point and i'd like to know if i sould wait to use it or not.

HOLY F*CKIN SH*T! I just crafted the rain staff and HOLY F#@*! GZ for the thunder effect, looks awesome as hell!!! =DDD
Gz zadum and the whole team =DD

Any thoughts on the music-less idea? I tried to replace the music files with blank short .wav files to no avail. The mod just re-replaced them them when it initialised.

Hi, I've been playing the mod for a while now and I really enjoyed it. I love the sprites and the new mobs are very well done.
The only thing I'm wondering is how to get all the new Town NPC's to spawn. I already know how to get the cook, knight, archer, witch, sorcerer, arabian merchant, weapon master and the elf. Could you please tell me the requirements for the other NPC's because I really like collecting them. Thanks.

Found a bug, it seems every accessory claiming to boost alchemy critical hit % actually doesn't, except for the cursed banner item as far as i can tell.
EDIT: Seems the Reaper set bonus doesn't affect alchemy crit as well

Last edited:
New quick update!
Bugfixes:
  • Zombats no longer spawn outside of the Invasion
  • Removed Soul Mirror, as similiar items is already ingame
  • Tiki Totem music now play untill the Souls are defeated
  • Bolter now shoots the arrows it uses (It was shooting only wooden arrows)
  • Heavy Beam Cannon now deals correct damage
  • Crystal Spear no longer stacks to 2 items
  • Glacier music no longer overlaps boss music
  • Removed Magic Grenade & Shuriken
  • Fixed Glacier Wood craft using Glacier Wood Fence
  • Changed boss order in BossChecklist
  • Damage type of some weapons is changed to right type
  • Background and underground walls are now appear in Glacier
  • Lowered Wall of Shadows defense
  • Lowered Coldtrap damage
  • Fixed Wall of Shadows spawn
New items:
  • Crab Staff
  • Zombat Staff

Download now using the link or update via Mod Browser!

New quick update!
Bugfixes:
  • Zombats no longer spawn outside of the Invasion
  • Removed Soul Mirror, as similiar items is already ingame
  • Tiki Totem music now play untill the Souls are defeated
  • Bolter now shoots the arrows it uses (It was shooting only wooden arrows)
  • Heavy Beam Cannon now deals correct damage
  • Crystal Spear no longer stacks to 2 items
  • Glacier music no longer overlaps boss music
  • Removed Magic Grenade & Shuriken
  • Fixed Glacier Wood craft using Glacier Wood Fence
  • Changed boss order in BossChecklist
  • Damage type of some weapons is changed to right type
  • Background and underground walls are now appear in Glacier
  • Lowered Wall of Shadows defense
  • Lowered Coldtrap damage
  • Fixed Wall of Shadows spawn
New items:
  • Crab Staff
  • Zombat Staff

Download now using the link or update via Mod Browser!
Heavy beam cannon was real Over powered Godnota!

Zadum4ivii, I found a bug!
I place torches, blocks, stations, and walls start to disappear.
I can't build a normal house because of this bug.

Attachments

• Capture 2017-03-08 14_49_20.png
    Capture 2017-03-08 14_49_20.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 385
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom