tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did notice that like 75% of all the time, the Glacier shrines spawn in the air. I thought this was because of TerraCustom, but apparently not. The problem is that the Glacier biome itself spawns around the three chest shrines, so if they spawn in the air, there's no "proper" Glacier biome on the world (or well, there's one in the air). With WorldGenPreview, I had to re-generate my world multiple times.

Yeah, the Blacksmith could be renamed to Forge Master. And I think Zocklukas' mod also got an Alchemist NPC, that might also collide, but not sure.

The best solution to this would be to make it generate like antlion hill - so it both generates on the surface and undeground. Also it should generate everfrost blocks instead of replacing, because from the looks of it it replaces snow & ice blocks. Currently when the biome decides to spawn this high there is only air and therefore no blocks to replace.

some sprites got removed an may comeback in future
No, this didn't happen because of removing sprites.

So I think I can now confirm that the Blacksmiths from Thorium and Tremor are conflicting due to the same name. I decided to use the cheat sheet to spawn him in and see if he keeps disapearing. Then I went to a cave and when I came back the blacksmith from tremor was now a blacksmith from thorium and I had 2 thorium blacksmiths in my world. Maybe you should talk to the developer of Thorium and see if one of you can change the NPC's name to something like Metallurgist or something. I didn't find any other bugs so far except the wall one and I've been really enjoying the mod. Keep the good work up :)
We're going to rename him :)

Yes, I did notice that like 75% of all the time, the Glacier shrines spawn in the air. I thought this was because of TerraCustom, but apparently not. The problem is that the Glacier biome itself spawns around the three chest shrines, so if they spawn in the air, there's no "proper" Glacier biome on the world (or well, there's one in the air). With WorldGenPreview, I had to re-generate my world multiple times.

Yeah, the Blacksmith could be renamed to Forge Master. And I think Zocklukas' mod also got an Alchemist NPC, that might also collide, but not sure.
Do you use latest version? It was hopefully fixed there (As for me everything worked fine!) ;)
[doublepost=1489059321,1489059221][/doublepost]
@zadum4ivii When do I fight the Night of the Undead, and the Paradox Cohort?
You can fight Night of the Undead in the pre-hardmode, it becomes stronger after defeating bosses!

Not to mention, if it might actually generate the blocks somewhat above ground, it would really look like a glacier rising out from the snow.

And yeah I also noticed that in the Glacier biome, the regular walls are slowly being replaced by another sort of wall, like a virus this new wall is spreading, quite fast and visible if you stay and watch. It might be responsible for the wall bug as well.

Edit: Yes, using the latest version. Though the world was probably generated a version ago, but I got one eventually where the Glacier is underground.

No, this didn't happen because of removing sprites.

We're going to rename him :)

Do you use latest version? It was hopefully fixed there (As for me everything worked fine!) ;)
[doublepost=1489059321,1489059221][/doublepost]
You can fight Night of the Undead in the pre-hardmode, it becomes stronger after defeating bosses!
since your armor sets dont have wings can u add them to prehardmode boss bags?

Not to mention, if it might actually generate the blocks somewhat above ground, it would really look like a glacier rising out from the snow.

And yeah I also noticed that in the Glacier biome, the regular walls are slowly being replaced by another sort of wall, like a virus this new wall is spreading, quite fast and visible if you stay and watch. It might be responsible for the wall bug as well.

Edit: Yes, using the latest version. Though the world was probably generated a version ago, but I got one eventually where the Glacier is underground.
Yeah, Jopojelly also thought that wall spread may cause wall bug! We're checking this :)

Welp, forget the HERO's mod problem for now but why oh why did my house which I spent ages on along with the loot in the chests get replaced with nightmare ore and lunar root:sigh:

New small update!
  • Our special guest - walls that do not disappear! Yeah, walls no longer randomly disappear. Thanks to @jopojelly :happy:
  • Blacksmith renamed to Forge Master
  • Ancient Banner now places Ancient Banner instead of Cursed one.
  • New sprites for Gel Cube, Pink Gel Cube, Galaxon and Retrebution of Abraxas
  • Zombie Knight should no longer replace other mobs spawn
Update now via link or Mod Browser!

I'm hoping multiplayer mob spawns is next priority
[doublepost=1489064281,1489064266][/doublepost]I'm hoping multiplayer mob spawns is next priority

@zadum4ivii awesome news! Can you explain in simple terms what was causing the issue of the walls disappearing? I'm just curious.
Simply this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom