tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get dark mass? Also i think pixie queen still doesn't drop an expert loot bag.
what i did for dark mass is after i beat the moon lord and dark emperor(not sure if its required to beat dark emperor i don't think it is) I set up a slime statue farm, that got me lots of dark mass and suspicious bags.
[doublepost=1489635369,1489635292][/doublepost]How to get eye of oblivion? wiki is SUPER unfinished and needs a lot of work :/

How to get eye of oblivion? wiki is SUPER unfinished and needs a lot of work :/

unfortunatly yes it does ned alot of work. it would be better to go onto a wiki for things about the mod and the post for updates and bugs and others. its like going on to the forum post for terraria and asking how to get a metal detector and then waiting a while to get an answer. on the subject of how to get things ( not trying to be demanding ) but hao do i haz water storm?

what i did for dark mass is after i beat the moon lord and dark emperor(not sure if its required to beat dark emperor i don't think it is) I set up a slime statue farm, that got me lots of dark mass and suspicious bags.
[doublepost=1489635369,1489635292][/doublepost]How to get eye of oblivion? wiki is SUPER unfinished and needs a lot of work :/
Mind if I get the link to the wiki? Even if it's unfinished or out of date, atleast having it bookmarked will be handy.

How do you get raven feathers?
You can get them from Gray ravens, which appears in hardmode :)

still wondering about the water storm, seeing as its uncraftabe so it must be a drop. what does it drop from though? also wondering about the artifact ( annoying dog pet ) so help on that also would be greatly appreciated.
Water Storm can be drop from Dark Caster и Cursed Skull (dungeon monsters)

also going to ask about the living tombstone pet? where do you get it?
This pet can be purchased from the Undertaker who comes after defeating Trinity

How to get eye of oblivion? wiki is SUPER unfinished and needs a lot of work :/
The eye of oblivion can be drop from Phobos and Deimos, which appear in the corruption/crimson in Tremode and also they may drop from SuspiciousBag

Why I do not receive forge master. I have an inventory juggle alloy. The house is also built 5 slots free. The same with the farmer

So i've beaten the brutalisk and the dark emperor. I know how to craft the cosmic krill to summon space whale but i don't know how to craft a starvil for star bars

I guess Tremode is activated when you defeated Moon Lord, huh? :)

Still, I have only seen the new Rukh in action. :)

I guess Tremode is activated when you defeated Moon Lord, huh? :)

Still, I have only seen the new Rukh in action. :)
Yep, you're right about the Tremode.
[doublepost=1489667085,1489667004][/doublepost]
So i've beaten the brutalisk and the dark emperor. I know how to craft the cosmic krill to summon space whale but i don't know how to craft a starvil for star bars
Star Smithy can be crafted of Meteorite Bars, Gold/Platinum Bars, Void Bars, Squorbs and Fallen Stars on the Ancient Manipulator.

Err I don't know if anyone saw this yet and it really doens't matter much (for me), but there's a small error in this item xD

Attachments

• chanse.png
    chanse.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 733
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom