tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Starvil and How do I find this Starvil?
Starvil.PNG

I seem to have run into another bug. Any time I place a tile. Any tile like a bed or a banner, my inventory freezes and i am no longer able to use any items in it. Neither can I select the items in my hotbar. I have to quit to the main menu and reload the world in order to fix this.

I seem to have run into another bug. Any time I place a tile. Any tile like a bed or a banner, my inventory freezes and i am no longer able to use any items in it. Neither can I select the items in my hotbar. I have to quit to the main menu and reload the world in order to fix this.
Do you play on latest version, do you have other mods and do you play Single or Multiplayer?

I play single player. I also have many other mods, however, this issue started cropping up today after I updated to tremor 1.3 along with Fargowiltas mutant mod.

Most people liked the Hunger System but it was buggy, so we decided to remove it.
@Compozius was working on remaking the system - and now it works fine!
i2K07a0.png

• Hunger Bar is now situated left to the health bar. Also it looks more like health and mana bars.
  • The HS works fine in multiplayer, you no more starve if your friend starves, and food no longer restores hunger for another player.
  • Re-entering the world also saves your FP, so you can't restore FP by exiting your world.
Ism9Zy6.png

• The player gets a special item which allows him to disable the HS. If you really don't like the System - you can disable it, but the item disappear after being used. You won't get any Food Items too, if you disable the HS.
  • You can't no longer just disable the HS when you got no Food items and enable it when you got some Food.
RlOuv6h.png

• We're also making more Food items and changing sprites for existing items.
  • You will be able to get more items, combine them and create even more food!
That's all for now! The Hunger System will back in the 1.3.1.5 update!
Stay tuned! :happy:

With the reintroduction of the hunger system , I think it would be cool to add bosses and gear centred around it.
like a weapon that does more damage the less hunger you have.
A minion that causes your food to deplete faster but gets stronger because of it or a minion that is summoned with FP instead of Mana.
Weapons that fill hunger at expense of higher damage.
bosses that use mechanics centred around food , like a boss that drains your FP at points causing you to starve and a boss that you have to throw food items at to prevent it from sucking you in and eating you.

Last edited:
Hey all I love the mod but I am having a few issues trying to find a couple things. For the life of my I can't find stone dice and blasticyde. Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks! Oh, one more question, i didn't understand how to spawn the WoS, i've created a corruption world, but it was only the WoF.
By the way, realy good job on the mod! I'm having so much fun so far
Are you sure you create a world? Cause the Old Corruption world didn't spawn WoS

Hey all I love the mod but I am having a few issues trying to find a couple things. For the life of my I can't find stone dice and blasticyde. Anyone know where I can find them?
Those ones are drop by the Night of Undead Event, you need the Scroll of Undead to summon at night time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom