tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching through this thread for a bug I'm having, and have had no luck yet. When creating a new large world, a huge chunk of land in a circular formation goes missing during generation. The background, trees, chests, jars, etc. are there but the land itself is completely gone. It only shows up in the large world generation... Medium works as intended. I've tried this on 2 different computers with the same result. I'll post screenshots if needed, but can't right now as I am at work...
That is the Glacier biome , and it dissapears.
It happened to me either.
I think it is a bug that the creators of Tremor doesn't knows exists.
When I created a world to play with a friend , it was there , and when I opened the world again , the whole biome dissapeared.

That is the Glacier biome , and it dissapears.
It happened to me either.
I think it is a bug that the creators of Tremor doesn't knows exists.
When I created a world to play with a friend , it was there , and when I opened the world again , the whole biome dissapeared.

I've been searching through this thread for a bug I'm having, and have had no luck yet. When creating a new large world, a huge chunk of land in a circular formation goes missing during generation. The background, trees, chests, jars, etc. are there but the land itself is completely gone. It only shows up in the large world generation... Medium works as intended. I've tried this on 2 different computers with the same result. I'll post screenshots if needed, but can't right now as I am at work...
Do you use Cloud Saves? Because it seems like the prolem might be in it.

I do... and my latest test was not on the cloud and it was actually there. For some reason it won't show up in Terrafirma, but I assume that's because it doesn't have access to the mod content? Don't know about that one, different problem for a different application. :D I guess I'll have to test and see if it poofs after putting it on the cloud and then pulling it back off... Thank you for the response!

I do... and my latest test was not on the cloud and it was actually there. For some reason it won't show up in Terrafirma, but I assume that's because it doesn't have access to the mod content? Don't know about that one, different problem for a different application. :D I guess I'll have to test and see if it poofs after putting it on the cloud and then pulling it back off... Thank you for the response!

It should be compatible with mods but you have to manually load the worlds by clicking Open in the upper left corner, go back one step, select ModLoader and then Worlds.
TerraMap is compatible with modded worlds, at least, so it should work for you too.

Whenever I fight the Tiki Totem boss, It's all fine until I get it to the second stage and it instantly crashes, is there any way to fix this?

When i summon Rukh or Tiki boss, it only makes the boss sound but they will not appear. Playing in multiplayer, with Calamity mod. Is it just on my end?

Hello,

I currently have tremor installed in my game. However after updating tremor to version 1.3.1.10 and installing another Mod "Item Checklist version 0.2.2" every time i try to reload mods tremor throws an error and disables. After disabling Item Checklist, Tremor works just fine. The reason that I'm posting on here is because tremor is the mod that keeps getting disabled. I have also provided the crash details i was able to get below.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at ItemChecklist.ItemChecklistPlayer.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ItemChecklist\ItemChecklistPlayer.cs:line 67
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer.CreateFor(Player newPlayer)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<SetupPlayer>b__0(ModPlayer modPlayer)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupPlayer(Player player)
at Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
at Tremor.Projectiles.Emeraldy.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Projectiles\EruptPro.cs:line 61
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

When i summon Rukh or Tiki boss, it only makes the boss sound but they will not appear. Playing in multiplayer, with Calamity mod. Is it just on my end?

I have excatly the same problem, me and my friend are trying to complete all the bosses but currently these two are blocking the road.

Is there any fix coming up soon? Both bosses require player to be in specific biome (Rukh = desert; Tiki = Jungle) maybe it helps to debug it.

Whenever I fight the Tiki Totem boss, It's all fine until I get it to the second stage and it instantly crashes, is there any way to fix this?
What do you mean by "second" stage?

Will check, thanks for reporting!

Hello,

I currently have tremor installed in my game. However after updating tremor to version 1.3.1.10 and installing another Mod "Item Checklist version 0.2.2" every time i try to reload mods tremor throws an error and disables. After disabling Item Checklist, Tremor works just fine. The reason that I'm posting on here is because tremor is the mod that keeps getting disabled. I have also provided the crash details i was able to get below.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at ItemChecklist.ItemChecklistPlayer.Initialize() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\ItemChecklist\ItemChecklistPlayer.cs:line 67
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer.CreateFor(Player newPlayer)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<SetupPlayer>b__0(ModPlayer modPlayer)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.SetupPlayer(Player player)
at Terraria.Player..ctor(Boolean startupInventory)
at Tremor.Projectiles.Emeraldy.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\zadum4ivii\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Tremor\Projectiles\EruptPro.cs:line 61
at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.SetDefaults(Projectile projectile, Boolean createModProjectile)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I've contacted Jopojelly about this problem, thanks!

So, I have a question, I resolved the crashing, but now I do not know how to summon a boss, that boss being the Ancient Dragon, any pointers?

So, I have a question, I resolved the crashing, but now I do not know how to summon a boss, that boss being the Ancient Dragon, any pointers?
First you need to get Rusty Lantern from the Ruin Ghosts. Then, you go to Ruins and find Ruin Altar. You click it via RMB and get a buff. Then use the Lantern and fight.

Can you post your modlist? I also used to crash when the tiki totem dies and summons its souls, but after disabling world gen previewer and emoji support i stopped crashing

Where do stones of life come from? According to the wiki I need one to make the crafting station to upgrade my spark but I can't find where they come from on the wiki. Also a quick bug note, the guide doesn't say what crafting station you need to use to upgrade your spark.

Where do stones of life come from? According to the wiki I need one to make the crafting station to upgrade my spark but I can't find where they come from on the wiki. Also a quick bug note, the guide doesn't say what crafting station you need to use to upgrade your spark.
Granite and marble enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom