tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how to fix this thing ? .-.

The texture file at NovaPillar/NovaPlanet.png failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)

how to fix this thing ? .-.

The texture file at NovaPillar/NovaPlanet.png failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)

There's no 'fix' for this, only trying again. It will work after several attempts. Usually happens when you use more big mods (calamity, thorium). This just happens because of the limited 32bit engine.

There's no 'fix' for this, only trying again. It will work after several attempts. Usually happens when you use more big mods (calamity, thorium). This just happens because of the limited 32bit engine.
This is a memory bug. I've done a video on this

it looks like tremor is having some problems while running with fargos mod, for some reason the fargos mutant npc cant sell about all the itens from vanilla or from other mods, if i turn off tremor everything comes back to normal, what i dont know is if thats a fargos or tremors update fault :|

I decided to disable tremor due to reasons (unable to load music or png files, etc.) and that pissed me off a lot and even when I finally after several tries to play but after a few minutes...... crash!!!
I want to know what else is in tremor on world generation besides the adventurer spark (when you create a character with tremor enabled), the ruins, and the glacier biome?

Is it possible to make the Alchemist Class a standalone mod? My favorite part about tremor, but tremor itself errors out all the time. Please make this happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom