tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's me again... Again xD
Can you make a special Biome for those Phantoms that spawns in blood moon? Cuz how i posted before, Blood Moon has low rate to spawn |:'| and i'm suffering for that(?
Pls pls pls do it :'c I love this mod and it can be perfect with that :'3 At least for me :3
There is no biomes support in this tMod version.
I don't know why but random things spawn when I open doors.

Work benches, water, torches, other doors....
Maybe you are playing multiplayer?

Is there any sort of hidden items in the update?because I found some sort of bar called "Ultra Bar" and i dont have any other mods that add something like that but the Ersion mod which i downloaded after i found it also there seems to be some items missing off the front page anyways like the bloom pickaxe and if its not part of the mod what mod it it?
Nope, there is no Ultra Bar in our mod. Bloom Pickaxe is a drop from Tiki Totem in our mod.

hi, great mod, but i've encountered some glitches: hivehead zombie has spawned in the underground desert, and at my house during bloodmoon.
also, i've killed the rukh three game days ago now (twice) and arabian merchant still hasn't moved in, other than that, great mod, really fun!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS MOD, hope you'll update this mod so that it can catch up with the Tremor Mod ( 1.2 ), but no hunger please. <3 Anyways, can you make the Archer sell more ranged weapon after BoC/EoW please, Jester Arrow and Unholy Arrow is a great thing to buy but, to be honest, i only use the Carrow from the Chef and the Tendou Bow/Demon Bow in my ranger playthrough, love how you support every class really early game but, more range weapon please?! <3 *pretty please* //w// Oh and sorry for my English, it's not my mother touge :[

A lot of great new content. However, I have noticed that spawn rates with this mod enabled are still very low. Much lower than vanilla, that too on a blood moon. I have no other mods enabled at this point. Will test on fresh world and char and report back.

hi, great mod, but i've encountered some glitches: hivehead zombie has spawned in the underground desert, and at my house during bloodmoon.
also, i've killed the rukh three game days ago now (twice) and arabian merchant still hasn't moved in, other than that, great mod, really fun!
1. I will check the Zombies
2. Merchants in this version just spawn in Desert even not after killing the Rukh.

A lot of great new content. However, I have noticed that spawn rates with this mod enabled are still very low. Much lower than vanilla, that too on a blood moon. I have no other mods enabled at this point. Will test on fresh world and char and report back.
Yeah, yeah, know about it. I believe that it's tModLoader bug or maybe that's because our mod has a lot of mobs.

Any updates on a white box fix?
I don't know why it's happening to you, sorry.

Great work, great mod ;D
Thanks!

I don't want to be "that guy" but does this work for Mac at all?
I believe that yes. tModLoader has Mac support.

I believe that yes. tModLoader has Mac support.[/QUOTE]

One more question. Has there been any reports of viruses or anything of that nature??

Hey there,

I got 2 Arabian Merchants in my NPC house which sale extactly the same items... and i cont move the Popcorn to the monition slot.. but it says its ranged weapon? how does it work

at least its a great mode and i love to explore the new things <3
i wish your mod would be on the normal game.. so much early content. thats what we want <33333

Yeah, yeah, know about it. I believe that it's tModLoader bug or maybe that's because our mod has a lot of mobs.
That is not a tModLoader problem. I had the exact same problem(spawn rates too low especially during blood moon). I then disabled Tremor Remastered and the spawnrates returned to normal values. I have told you what the problem is. It lies in the code for the NPCs in your mod. I suggest you change what I said you should change because then nobody will complain over the spawn rates again. And it is not because your mod adds many NPCS, it is because every NPC has one line piece of code that make them take up too many npc slots(That it what make the spawn rates low). Just change that line in every one of your NPCs and the spawn rates will return to normal values.:)

I've played through the mod for a couple of days and noticed a few things that seem like bugs.

• Pyramid Head can spawn in the ocean water (I was farming some shark fins and got a bunch of this guy instead)
  • Arabian Merchant seemed to move into all the houses I made (I found him underground in the desert, made a bunch of houses, went exploring and came back to around 4 of them living in my town)
  • I expect someone may have mentioned it already, but the wolves seem to have a very low spawn rate, making it extremely difficult to get enough wolf pelt for armor
  • Similarly, I haven't run into any Alpha wolves at all so far
It seems like either tModLoader or your mod has caused very low enemy spawn rates of certain things, which is part of the cause of most of the other issues I've had.

Edit: looks like the post above me explained the spawn rate issue, but the Pyramid head in the ocean and the multiple Arabian Merchant bugs still stand.

How can I play vanilla and the mod? Cuz I loose my characters and worlds on the mod... and get them on vanilla! I want an easy way to keep switching between them!
Just go in the C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Terraria and here you have ModLoader, go into it and there are the worlds and players folders, but you can't syncrhonize them when you switch vanilla to modded.

The white box seems to be because the image assets were edited with an "Alpha Channel Layer". I don't know for sure because I don't know how to extract the assets, so I cannot tell for sure.

Ive personally noticed that after standing in a box in the tundra for a solid 3 hours straight i had about 50 omega wolves, 4 beta wolves, and 0 alpha wolves spawn. Tons of ice slime however. If the spawn rate of the alpha wolf could be altered that would be lovely. That wolf armor is sexy and i need it to fight the queen bee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom