tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,This mod is great man, although I have a couple of issues:
  • Cave specific mobs have no reason to spawn in the dungeon or hell ( Zarprite, Cave Golem, Bicholmere, Mushroom Creature, AtisParasprite, Zarprute, Orc, Skeleton)
  • the spawn rates seem really low whenever a modded mob spawns as if its taking up more spawn slots than it should (this is more noticable during bloodmoon)
  • can't craft Titanum staff
You've done a great job with the mod, It preserves the authentic feel of the game, I especialy like the bone hook. Nice to see some dota references :D

Hey,This mod is great man, although I have a couple of issues:
  • Cave specific mobs have no reason to spawn in the dungeon or hell ( Zarprite, Cave Golem, Bicholmere, Mushroom Creature, AtisParasprite, Zarprute, Orc, Skeleton)
  • the spawn rates seem really low whenever a modded mob spawns as if its taking up more spawn slots than it should (this is more noticable during bloodmoon)
  • can't craft Titanum staff
You've done a great job with the mod, It preserves the authentic feel of the game, I especialy like the bone hook. Nice to see some dota references :D
2. Already fixed, check previous posts.
3. Fixed too.

Hey, is there a ETA for the Patch with all the bugfixes?

Great Mod, i hope you keep up the amazing content:happy:

Any idea when this mod will be multiplayer compatible? Really looking forward to playing with my friend in this amazing mod!

I may have found a bug. Whenever I place a Bronze ingot on the ground, It turns into a block of dirt.

Edit: Same thing happens with the Steel ingot

Last edited:
GOD DAMNIT, MULTIPLAYER IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!

Sorry, but no. You can use pCommands mod from Mod Browser and use /i command.

Really strange, will check & fix.

@bluemagic123
Nice, and btw, just entered harmode yesterday and any new items for Mage+Ranger?! And when you update the mod and you add new item(s), can you up load some screenshot(s) for it, and maybe info too?! :) Thanks, this mod makes me love Terraria again. :) <3 <3

can i ask where can i craft the titanium staff and orichalcum staff? i can't craft them in the orichalcum/mythril anvil

btw your mod is the best mod i've ever seen :D

Hey @zadum4ivii, great job on the mod! Currently doing a playthrough, looking forward to what's new. I've been bothered by the bugged spawn rates and read that you already fixed that, but the file in the download link to Dropbox doesn't seem to be updated. Do you still have to release it, or am I missing out on some auto-update feature?

Hey @zadum4ivii, great job on the mod! Currently doing a playthrough, looking forward to what's new. I've been bothered by the bugged spawn rates and read that you already fixed that, but the file in the download link to Dropbox doesn't seem to be updated. Do you still have to release it, or am I missing out on some auto-update feature?
I would like to point you to this post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tremor-remastered.28695/page-42#post-864219

or if you'd like I can just quote it
I believe when new version of tModLoader comes out, about the middle of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom