tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really really interesting, but the only question I have is, is there any post-moon lord content? It'd be great to have stronger events bosses and stuff to kill with his drops. I didn't see any in the first post, but maybe there are or will be?
if you want post-game content then check the pumpkings mod :)

double post?: about the living loom thing..i have a great idea on how to make it craftable for the poor folks without a giant tree! a regular loom + a life stone ♥

triple post!: did you see that @ChippyGaming has begun a playthrough of your mod? ♥

Last edited:
Ask @bluemagic123 as I don't know what to do. I believe that tModLoader already has Mac support.

Yeah, it will be nerfed.

Yeah, we have a Sharanga but with different sprite & stats. Jungle Mimic isn't ingame, there is only a sprite.
The mod loader is working on my Mac, but when i try to enable the mod itself, it doesnt work. Not sure if its a thing with the mod loader or with the Tremor mod so... i am sad that it wont work.

So how does the arabian merchant spawn? does he randomly spawn like the skeleton merchant? or does he appear in the desert like a traveling merchant or does he move into a house like regular npcs? I have yet to see him and i want to get the genie lamp and fossil sugar and eventually the desert eagle.

So how does the arabian merchant spawn? does he randomly spawn like the skeleton merchant? or does he appear in the desert like a traveling merchant or does he move into a house like regular npcs? I have yet to see him and i want to get the genie lamp and fossil sugar and eventually the desert eagle.
He spawns after you kill the Vulture boss. You need to have an empty house spot.

Maybe you should fight him after plantera,im not playing in expert mode becaus im such n00b. but in normal mode i killed him right after plantera easy with frost armor and a death sickle.
Lol, Death/Ice Sickle and Space Gun with the armor is for pu$$y, no offense :true: jk, but i'd love to have more chalenge than just shreck the boss with OP stuffs.

Ok ,thankx..
I will need reinstall Terraria,i tried update to the new version that you fixed the bugs but the game never opened again.. xD

So i downloaded the latest version (vo.7) for Tmodloader but when setting it up it doesn't open and allow me to select location and install it. So i downloaded version vo.6 instead but it doesn't work with the latest Tremor remastered mod file terraria it just stops responding and only works once it's removed from the mods folder. I was wondering if someone knew how to get the latest version of Tmodloader to work or a previous version of the Tremor mod that works with the version of Tmodloader im using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom