tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are on YouTube do you ever find that you can't watch any daily content because you have already watched it and now you are just sitting here thinking 'What should I do now?' That's what I'm feeling right now. Have any ideas you can do on Terraria while you are waiting for that update for TModloader and Tremor Mod that fixes all the :red: that's on Mac? Also please have fun ideas. Not only just for me but for anyone else with this problem.

Kill the Tiki Boss. Although the pickaxe is, strangely enough, as good as the molten pickaxe. I'm not sure if that's intended or not though.

Kill the Tiki Boss. Although the pickaxe is, strangely enough, as good as the molten pickaxe. I'm not sure if that's intended or not though.
im really nooby with this, but how do i get the tiki boss?
and thank youu for replying :)

So enabling this Mod is causing massive. unplayable lag in the game. Specifically 1.2.1 update. Hopefully, you guys are looking into this...

Might sounds like I'm a noob, but how can I expert Cog Lord?
Oh I don't know play it in expert?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453115610,1453115250][/DOUBLEPOST]The Hardmode-ore warhammers look really familiar... huh... Oh well. Must of saw it somewhere else on another forum post.

@FoxplayzGaming, I am a mac user and i was wondering if you, by any chance, have found a fix for the mod loading error. If you haven't found one that would be great, just wanna know that someone is looking for a fix aswell.

P.S. I am using the tModLoader v0.7 if that helps at all
It will be fixed by @bluemagic123 because it's a tMdoLoader problem!

The Corn Heater says ranged damage but uses mana, guessing it's supposed to use the popcorn you can make as ammo?
Yup, it's should me magic.

Okay, I'm playing on Expert Mode and the Cog Lord absolutely is way too freaking OP. I used an expert mode END-GAME character with all the buffs that could help, and not only can he take no damage from an Unreal SDMG with Luminite Bullets, but he still does 100+ damage a hit with the un-dodgeable heat ray blast thing! I wanna fight all of the bosses this mod offers, but right now two of them are unkillable.
Yeah, 2op. Will be nerfed.

How come this Mod Disabled the Mechanical Worm recipe?
We've only disabled Mech. Worm recipe for crimson as we've added an alternative for it.

So far I have been absolutely loving this mod, but I've got a question for anyone who happens to know the answer...
I've wanted to kill Dinictis' so I can get the Sharking weapon that they drop. I've gone to the ocean and none of the modded mobs spawn at all, only the normal Terraria ones. I'm in Hardmode and I've beaten all of the mech bosses, is there any other requirement for the Dinictis to spawn? If anyone could let me know, that'd be awesome!
Dinictis won't spawn because of me, as it should spawn in water buuuut there's a code telling him not to spawn in water.

If it's pre hard mode you need to go to the outer 2/3rds of the map to get harpies to spawn. If it's hardmode...no idea they should be spawning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom