tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a Squirder Gun? If not, idea:

<Color> Squider Gun (Magic Weapon) (<Color is based on the paint bucket you use>)
Made from Slime Gun, Water Gun and Paint Bucket
Uses Rapidly drains mana while firing, paints block on impact, painted blocks will allow the user of a Squider of the same color to "dive" into the block and move about, safe from harm and allowing to bypass obstacles, but can't move through blocks in water or lava. While "swimming" inside blocks, they are granted freed directional movement and conserve speed, but your breath will drain 1.5x times faster than it would in water. Once your breat drains, Suffocation (status effect) will set in.

Can be used to quickly paint blocks from a medium distance. Alternately, a squid armor would be required to move in the blocks.

Is there a Squirder Gun? If not, idea:

<Color> Squider Gun (Magic Weapon) (<Color is based on the paint bucket you use>)
Made from Slime Gun, Water Gun and Paint Bucket
Uses Rapidly drains mana while firing, paints block on impact, painted blocks will allow the user of a Squider of the same color to "dive" into the block and move about, safe from harm and allowing to bypass obstacles, but can't move through blocks in water or lava. While "swimming" inside blocks, they are granted freed directional movement and conserve speed, but your breath will drain 1.5x times faster than it would in water. Once your breat drains, Suffocation (status effect) will set in.

Can be used to quickly paint blocks from a medium distance. Alternately, a squid armor would be required to move in the blocks.

._. Splatoon...

=/ i was going to say... i've had 10-15 bloodmoons pass and none show up. I cant kill the twins because my stats suck or something so I saw that armor and it looked pretty good.

EDIT: Any other items that increase monster spawns added by this mod?

=/ i was going to say... i've had 10-15 bloodmoons pass and none show up. I cant kill the twins because my stats suck or something so I saw that armor and it looked pretty good.

EDIT: Any other items that increase monster spawns added by this mod?
Well, the Evil cup gives you a permanent battle potion buff, but it doesn't stack with a regular battle potion i'm pretty sure

Then they should add some, because I'm having a miserable time playing summoner class, and my friends at least have some armor variety that does better defense and improves their abilities (our Mage uses jungle gear, for example, and our Melee uses crimson)

Try using another mod with the tremor until they add summoner things, I use the ersion mod and it adds nice summoner armors and equipment.

How am I even supposed to beat the Cog Lord? The heat ray spam goes through walls and is unavoidable.

How am I even supposed to beat the Cog Lord? The heat ray spam goes through walls and is unavoidable.
Idek. He's so very wierd. Like I fought him three times using end game ranged gear and shredded him. I fought him another three times with the same gear and he completely tore me to pieces.

^bugged i killed skeletron prime, twins, and the destroyer and only get the bender legs
I never got the full set but I can confirm that other pieces at least drop. I got the Bender head from...Prime I think? Though the legs dropped an awful lot.

I never got the full set but I can confirm that other pieces at least drop. I got the Bender head from...Prime I think? Though the legs dropped an awful lot.
i just killed prime 10 times still nothing but i got will's set xD. oh and im in expert mode if it helps

i just killed prime 10 times still nothing but i got will's set xD. oh and im in expert mode if it helps
I got it in an expert run but yeah. The other two pieces have a low chance or something. I got the head and legs but no chest. In that same time I got two Skiph's from the bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom