tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have a problem. As I installed this, (And I hope its installed correctly as followed pedguin's guide and got all the menu bars to pop up on the main menu of terraria) I realized that the control I had previously set on my old Terraria weren't there. So as I went to change them, they would not respond to my keyboard. (Meaning trying to click the key action and set the key binding would not work as it left a blank.) Is there a way to fix this or is this a bug?
Also after trying to you the menu while playing in a world, after I left it my character wouldn't move. Please help! Thanks!
I belive that is a tmodloader problem, tmodloader runs on a separate terraria so it doesn't break your saves

ok perhaps a suggestion would be to add an endless source of ammo for all the other ammo types like they have for wooden arrows and musket balls? i mean to make those two it takes 4 stacks of 999 of the ammo that the bag provides infinite of and therefore the more powerful ammo types would be harder to make as they require more expensive stuff! also when will 1.3 be out? i want to find out what the cog lord drops but seeing as he is so insanely overpowered i doubt ill be able to for now! i mean for crying out loud he dropped me from 425 health to 0 in a second! and i had 36 defense! also you might want to fix the bone hook as its hit box is larger than the actual hook plus make it so it doesnt pull the enemies all the way to you and instead drops them at the edge of melee range as right now it just drags enemies into you causing you damage

They should make a snow biome in terraria or even a ocean biome
uhm you do realize there is a snow biome and ocean biome right? ocean biome is the biome at the farthest left and farthest right edges of the world where its sand palm trees and water! as for the snow biome its the biome where there is ice and snow everywhere
[doublepost=1458086575,1458086484][/doublepost]
We need more yoyo's and scythe items. Also, summoners are underserved.
i dont know what your talking about there are lots of summoner items in the mod pack but i havent seen a single armor set for mages prehard mode why?

uhm you do realize there is a snow biome and ocean biome right? ocean biome is the biome at the farthest left and farthest right edges of the world where its sand palm trees and water! as for the snow biome its the biome where there is ice and snow everywhere
[doublepost=1458086575,1458086484][/doublepost]
i dont know what your talking about there are lots of summoner items in the mod pack but i havent seen a single armor set for mages prehard mode why?
There's a couple though? Like the first four sets on the op one of those is a mage set. Also lots of the other armors in it have mage helms that give mage set bonuses.

which ones? and im talking about the mod items not in vanilla terraria
Magical Armor - gives bonuses for mage. Made from Iron/Lead and Silk on Workbench.
Harpy Armor - mask increases ranged damage, hood increases magic damage, helmet increases melee damage, chestplate increases jump height, leggings increases movement speed, full set slows falling speed. Made of Silk and Feathers on Loom.

These are just sets that increase magic damage specifically. Though there's others that increase all damage as well. You gotta remember though that Meteor armor is a thing and insanely good for mages but these two armors can technically act as filler until then.

I belive that is a tmodloader problem, tmodloader runs on a separate terraria so it doesn't break your saves

Thanks! Do you think this will be fixed though?
[doublepost=1458088362,1458088234][/doublepost]
What are you want to see in new update? We need your suggestions!
Please make a option/mod to where you can change controls from a different bar as changing the controls anywhere while playing terraria with tmod breaks the controls!
<3

Magical Armor - gives bonuses for mage. Made from Iron/Lead and Silk on Workbench.
Harpy Armor - mask increases ranged damage, hood increases magic damage, helmet increases melee damage, chestplate increases jump height, leggings increases movement speed, full set slows falling speed. Made of Silk and Feathers on Loom.

These are just sets that increase magic damage specifically. Though there's others that increase all damage as well. You gotta remember though that Meteor armor is a thing and insanely good for mages but these two armors can technically act as filler until then.
oh yeah i forgot about them but the magical armor didnt have boots at least that i remember so does it not have a set bonus?

oh yeah i forgot about them but the magical armor didnt have boots at least that i remember so does it not have a set bonus?
I think they're robes so you can wear any boots. It's like the sets used by the gem outfits. You just need a hat but depending on which hat you wore you got a different bonus. Same thing here. So feel free to wear any kind of boots!

oh also please add more items to make with the souls from the hardmode mech bosses! there arent nearly enough especially with souls of fright i mean all i could make was a flamethrower and that was it aside from the things that need all three souls
[doublepost=1458088822,1458088764][/doublepost]
I think they're robes so you can wear any boots. It's like the sets used by the gem outfits. You just need a hat but depending on which hat you wore you got a different bonus. Same thing here. So feel free to wear any kind of boots!
wait really? i didnt know that and ive beaten the moon lord several times in my vanilla worlds and i almost always went mage

oh also please add more items to make with the souls from the hardmode mech bosses! there arent nearly enough especially with souls of fright i mean all i could make was a flamethrower and that was it aside from the things that need all three souls
[doublepost=1458088822,1458088764][/doublepost]
wait really? i didnt know that and ive beaten the moon lord several times in my vanilla worlds and i almost always went mage
Yeah. If you wear the magic hat from the Traveling merchant or get the hat from Tim it changes the gem armors set bonus.

oh and for the souls in a jar items i think you should give them an effect when you hold them in your hand or even a reusable effect like the crystal ball does!
[doublepost=1458089047,1458089026][/doublepost]
Yeah. If you wear the magic hat from the Traveling merchant or get the hat from Tim it changes the gem armors set bonus.
ahh ok thanks
[doublepost=1458089343][/doublepost]sorry for so many messages im just full of ideas right now lol but another item you could add are special torches that would work like biome changers for example you would have a jungle, hallow, corruption, crimson, snow, and purity versions and what they would do is slowly convert a large area around the torches into the biome they are based on and would prevent other biomes from changing the areas they affect so that way you could make sure say your jungle doesnt get destroyed or your snow biome or protect your base from the corruption and hollow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom