tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, my brother wanted to know if you could add a wolf summon? Here goes:
---
Howler Staff

15 summon damage
Very weak knockback
Uses 10 Mana
Summons a wolf to fight for you
"The only thing to fear is fear itself. And wolves."

Buff: Wolf-
A wolf is fighting for you. Woof

something i havent seen anyone ask for is a invasion event:

the Hollow Moon: a early tremode event that has a 1/10 chance of happening per night, spawns various Moon and undead related enemies, and the moon will look hollowed out during the night.

First, i think you need to nerf the cog lord! (I know, you fixed him already)

Hardmode versions of the new weapons would go a long way. Hardmode Aracniphobia, Hardmode Carrow, for example.

Pre Hardmode summons to fill the gaps between bees/imps and the wall of flesh. Cause i dunno if you tried it, but WoF is near impossible with those summons.
There are already new minions in pre-Wall-of-Flesh :)

what is tremode?
It's a post Moonlord gamemode.

Add a walrus pet :p
That would be amazing
Why not? Walruses are cool!

For the next update we need summoner and thrower items! :D
There are already new summoning staffs and
harmode ores helmets for throwers.

We need more yoyo's and scythe items. Also, summoners are underserved.
We have already added some Yo-Yo's ;)

There are already new minions in pre-Wall-of-Flesh :)

It's a post Moonlord gamemode.

Why not? Walruses are cool!

There are already new summoning staffs and
harmode ores helmets for throwers.

We have already added some Yo-Yo's ;)
i was thinking since you had the turtle shield and technology of dionysis both with effects that increase stats the lower your health gets you should make an item for each stat that increases as you lose health and then make your own version of the anhk shield that makes all your stats go up as you lose health! perhaps you could even make a ultimate shield that combines that shield i suggested with the anhk shield and paladin's shield plus like 20 of the moon event fragments and 20 of the bars dropped by the moon lord to create this:

The Shield of Terraria
Equipable
20 defense
immune to all debuffs
all stats increase as Health decreases
increase health by 100

now i know it sounds far too powerful but think about what i said would go into it! yould need all of these base items:

Cobalt Shield
20 Obsidian/Obsidian skull
120 Chlorophyte Ore/20 Chlorophyte Bars
2 turtle shells
Leeching Seed
10 beetle husks
every item to make the anhk which are all random and very rare drops from various enemies
all the items that would increase a certain stat as your health goes down
20 solar fragments
20 vortex fragments
20 stardust fragments
20 nebula fragments
20 luminite bars

so yeah that would take you a solid week of grinding to get everything for plus you need to kill the moon lord to get it so it would be a tremode shield

Nope, they are in 1.3 only :)
Ah! Oh, that's good. Do we have an ETA for the update? If so, I may just stop playing until it hits, 'cause I just started a new character. :>

Also, can you tell me if they're pre-hardmode, or hardmode only? If they're hardmode only I'll keep on playing.

can you tell me how did you manage to play multiplayer with tmodloader?

Idk my cousin just gave me tmodloader and told me to paste it in terraria files then through ingame we downloaded mod and just played together in multiplayer but he said that there is a bug becuz of tmodloader where it wont allow summon new bosses and new npc from Tremor mod in multiplayer
[doublepost=1458138691,1458138627][/doublepost]Im also confused...isnt this mod avaible in multiplayer or what?

Idk my cousin just gave me tmodloader and told me to paste it in terraria files then through ingame we downloaded mod and just played together in multiplayer but he said that there is a bug becuz of tmodloader where it wont allow summon new bosses and new npc from Tremor mod in multiplayer
[doublepost=1458138691,1458138627][/doublepost]Im also confused...isnt this mod avaible in multiplayer or what?
YES. IT. DOESN'T. WORK. IN. MULTIPLAYER. READ. GODDAMN. FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom