Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can beat Plantera with a copper shortsword.:cool:
Technically, its not a copper shortsword. Its a "true" copper shortsword. If you beat a boss with a true nights edge, you dont say "I just beat a boss with the nights edge". So I wouldn't consider it beating plantera with a copper shortsword, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Just thought...
if the world has Tin, then the only copper shortsword you would get would be at the start, so you'd have to save it...
It would be extremely hard to get it back in a Tin world, being the only possible ways to:
  1. Save your copper shortsword for AGES!
  2. Bring copper into the world from another world
  3. Get lucky with an Extractinator

This is awesome LETS GIVE THE COPPER SHORTSWORD REDEMPTION. MAKE THIS A THING. SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THE COPPER SHORTSWORD!!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436211921,1436211810][/DOUBLEPOST]
The revenge of the truly hated Copper Shortsword? Support.

Buff it a slight?
I agree on the buff, it requires a broken hero sword, these things are rare. Lets make our third broken hero sword go to something else instead of the Terra Blade
[DOUBLEPOST=1436212194][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just thought...
if the world has Tin, then the only copper shortsword you would get would be at the start, so you'd have to save it...
It would be extremely hard to get it back in a Tin world, being the only possible ways to:
I still have a copper shortsword and I have a razor pine and am late game
Besides copper is common in the extractinator. Around 250-300 silt should do it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436212416][/DOUBLEPOST]I hate to be a downer, and it hurts me to say this, but lets be real, this will never happen unless we all come to Reds house and threaten to stab him

well, there should be a true tin shortsword that does the exact opposite of the copper one, avoid enemies! the true tin shortsword would catch enemies attention at how odd a flying tin shortsword is, and follow it because why not.

well, there should be a true tin shortsword that does the exact opposite of the copper one, avoid enemies! the true tin shortsword would catch enemies attention at how odd a flying tin shortsword is, and follow it because why not.
That sounds really complex for a modder to code, or even for the programmers.

Just thought...
You can also get copper from slimes and fishing crates :p
I agree on the buff, it requires a broken hero sword, these things are rare. Lets make our third broken hero sword go to something else instead of the Terra Blade
They are rare, but that doesn't mean they should be overpowered, because people could easily set up a farm, or they could be lucky and get a bunch of broken hero swords
Also, now that there is a way to summon a solar eclipse, it's even easier to get broken hero swords, and mothron has a 25% chance of dropping a broken hero sword
Rarity isn't a good enough reason to make something powerful
I hate to be a downer, and it hurts me to say this, but lets be real, this will never happen unless we all come to Reds house and threaten to stab him
Don't threaten to hurt people, it's pointless
Also, you would need to get someone else to add it to the game, because 1.3 is the final update Red was a part of

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom