Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD the true copper shortsword I laughed at it but then I saw the sprite of it and I was amazed by the idea of this and would love to see it in Terraria or at least in a mod as it is an amazing idea to have

I recently gave the shortsword a chance on my character. I remembered so many fond memories of me trashing it right then and there. It needs redemption! It is a well balanced idea for what it is, considering if you wanted this you would potentially lose out on getting a Terra Blade. I don't think it needs to be changed.

tooltip of "Surprise :red:"

I feel bad for not finding this extremely funny like everybody.

But as I have said before, it's a cool idea, and I would like to see it.

On a slightly unrelated note, to me it's like the Broken Hero Sword is a magical thing that can fuse into any blade, and bring out it's true potential. Of course this wouldn't apply to every single blade out there.

I feel bad for not finding this extremely funny like everybody.

But as I have said before, it's a cool idea, and I would like to see it.

On a slightly unrelated note, to me it's like the Broken Hero Sword is a magical thing that can fuse into any blade, and bring out it's true potential. Of course this wouldn't apply to every single blade out there.
True Breaker Blade. aka Mega Sword.
it reches 12 blocks in front of u.

TRUE COPPER SHORTSWORD + TERRABLADE + HORSMANS BLADE = TRUE COPPER TERRA MANS BLADE!
150 damage
very fast speed (you can hold down the mouse as well)
20% crit chance
strong nockback
throws a homing spinning copper shortsword with the same stats as the TRUE COPPER TERRA MANS BLADE that comes back after hitting an enemy (only 1 can be in the air at a time)
MUST HAVE NOW!

The Copper Shortsword needs another chance! I support this!
Though I would never use this, I would definitely make it after I have enough for a Terra Blade, and just have it so I can.

I dont think this is a good idea...
Since
true excalibur is better than this and needs more materials

ANYWAY I SUPPORT THIS!:joy:`:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom