Official Twas the Day Before Terraria 1.3....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting points from the Hero stream....

sOHU2QI.png

Hero's stream is hilarious. I made a post that said "COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU LOVE 1.3 AND RELOGIC BUT NOT HERO" and then everything went crazy and everyone was saying it. I was literally laughing so hard.

And no, I do not feel bad. :p

News report: Hero has made the stream chat subscribers only, but we still have our memories of the old chat. RIP In Peace :(

WE WILL REMEMBER THE MOMENT WE WERE ALL IN UNISON.

So, I propably get killed or molested for asking that but...
I know it's gonna be released tomorrow (30th)...
but i need my sleep and so i need to know...
what time will the update go live?
(Germany-TimeZone would be perfect)
Usually steam pushes updates in the morning (for my timezone). around 11am.
But I heard some people say 7pm (would be kinda sad and late :C)
So is there any time I can look out for? More in the morning or more later the day (GMT+1/+2) ?

Hero's streaming is so bad, and his attitude even worse. I don't know which is worse; him or the ones wasting $5 just to talk. The Terraria team chose a horrible person to show off the patch. Seriously, this guy is just plain bad; he sees something new, then leaves. Way to showcase new content.

I hope the others who are going to be streaming aren't this, and I don't use this word lightly, cancerous.

While I hate HERO with a bloody passion (he's obviously out for views and it's just sickening), I don't think that spamming that here is useful.

...This stream is scary for me.

Like I have been saying, I am gonna be streaming 1.3 when it's out...

I am honestly scared. I want actual conversations with people, cause that's what I stream for. I stream to talk to others while I play...

But that was insane. I dont have a sub mode, I CANT block people...

I'm starting to fear my stream will break down with that kind of audience and I wont have anything to do about it...

:eek:

...This stream is scary for me.

Like I have been saying, I am gonna be streaming 1.3 when it's out...

I am honestly scared. I want actual conversations with people, cause that's what I stream for. I stream to talk to others while I play...

But that was insane. I dont have a sub mode, I CANT block people...

I'm starting to fear my stream will break down with that kind of audience and I wont have anything to do about it...

:eek:

Don't worry, everyone will love it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom