tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Norton and it still works because when it gets removed click more info (it said something similar) then go to the bottom and click restore. It should restore it and you can play it normally. Also it does it with all mods.

Well, wish I had known! I had already done that other stuff but thanks!

Anyway, it is working and it can be ran as original or modded terraria just as I had hoped! Thank you so so much.

Just one question: am I able to use this mod alongside mods using tmodloader? If I down this mod like the directions tell me to do, will it be incompatible with tmodloader mods? Sorry if you already posted the awnser, I don't feel like going through 23+ pages of comments to find out if you have or not. Thanks.

Just one question: am I able to use this mod alongside mods using tmodloader? If I down this mod like the directions tell me to do, will it be incompatible with tmodloader mods? Sorry if you already posted the awnser, I don't feel like going through 23+ pages of comments to find out if you have or not. Thanks.
Well, this mod doesnt use tmodloader, its a standalone, so you cant install other mods along side it.

So I just accidentally replace most of the "this"s in the code with "npc", and created 75590 Errors or something along those lines, after I swiftly managed to cancel. An hour or so of my life was just spent cleaning that up. Haha. Hm.

If yall don't mind me askin, will 1.2 be bigger or smaller then 1.1? Either way i'm sure it'll be great :)

HYPE ACTIVATED I'M GOING TO SLEEP TILL 1.2 IS RELEASED BRB

*oh noes, oh noes, oh noes don't hype activate ahh* Well... erm... it won't be for a while, due to it's size. I don't want to try and hype anybody too early, but we know it won't be this year, and it might not be next year (jokes). Hopefully it will be before the end of february, that is the goal. Don't count on it though.

*oh noes, oh noes, oh noes don't hype activate ahh* Well... erm... it won't be for a while, due to it's size. I don't want to try and hype anybody too early, but we know it won't be this year, and it might not be next year (jokes). Hopefully it will be before the end of february, that is the goal. Don't count on it though.
I can sleep that long,

a wise man once said "its not about when its ready, but about how ready it can be" (i dont think a wise man said that actually)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom