tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so for those who are wondering, or may be wondering, we do not have a set release date for 1.2 yet. We know, obviously, that it won't be this year. We are however aiming for February, maybe January if we work really hard. Just wanted to clear that up :)

(fun fact) All the High Tide enemies have their own AI. No presets were used. Fun (not).

I completed Ulterraria and it was Awesome! i can't wait for 1.2 update for it to come out ~:D

Nice one! Seeing as you have come to tell us, could you perhaps tell us if there is anything that might need changing that you may have found? We're trying to make 1.2 as good as possible! (and we can start posting spoilers now, the "no-spoil" thing is essentially done. No more on that).

Nice one! Seeing as you have come to tell us, could you perhaps tell us if there is anything that might need changing that you may have found? We're trying to make 1.2 as good as possible! (and we can start posting spoilers now, the "no-spoil" thing is essentially done. No more on that).
well,hmm maybe if you add to the sticky diode description like 'summens the armageddon' or something like that because the first time i was confused wen i killed all the 3 mech bosses and it did not say 'The jungle grows restless' then i killed plantera and golem then i saw the sticky diode and i said let me see what is this then it was the boss spawner for the armageddon then wen i defeated him i saw the jungle grows restless pop up xD

well,hmm maybe if you add to the sticky diode description like 'summens the armageddon' or something like that because the first time i was confused wen i killed all the 3 mech bosses and it did not say 'The jungle grows restless' then i killed plantera and golem then i saw the sticky diode and i said let me see what is this then it was the boss spawner for the armageddon then wen i defeated him i saw the jungle grows restless pop up xD

{NOTE: I just wrote a reply to this, I swear I posted it, and If I did I can't see it, so I'll post again just in case it didn't send}

Will fix that now :p

{NOTE: I just wrote a reply to this, I swear I posted it, and If I did I can't see it, so I'll post again just in case it didn't send}

Will fix that now :p
Maybe because i deleated my last mssg and re uploud it xD because i forgot to reply and the dusk slime do not drop gel i forgot to tell you xD

does it work for mac? NO OF COURSE NOT CAUSE ALL MODDERS HATE MAC

Please don't use full caps on our thread TCF, you can use a larger font to get your point across. Also, we don't hate Mac, being the only programmer, I would be the only one who can test on a Mac, and I unfortunately don't have one. Once the next update is released, we will work with those who do have a Mac and Linux in fixing these issues. For now, we would like to apologise that you can't play our mod.

Well we have pretty large team , but if you really want to let me ask you a question.
Do you have any skills in technicaltalents(coding),art design/idea concepts,balancing. Even after the rest of the team would need to consult.
Im learning to code, Venomalix told me to ask Boffin and he said if i learn to code, then yes

This thread.. it's.. living?

Updated Features of the main thread, so now you wont all be clueless about the core parts of the mod!

Can't wait to double that in size... oh shoot have I said too much? *winks and walks off, putting on sunglasses whilst he does so*

Can you guys add how to install the all items map? because i want to see what i did not get on my world xD

Can you guys add how to install the all items map? because i want to see what i did not get on my world xD

Have you ever installed a map on normal Terraria? I assume it's the same as that, but instead, you find the folder labelled "Ulterraria - A terraria mod" (I want to change that sooo bad) and put the two files (or one file) in there. I think. I hope.

Have you ever installed a map on normal Terraria? I assume it's the same as that, but instead, you find the folder labelled "Ulterraria - A terraria mod" (I want to change that sooo bad) and put the two files (or one file) in there. I think. I hope.
Well i never did but i will try my best to do so thanks anyways ~:)
Edit: I found it thanks ~:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom