Unable to use boss summons

Watsonisawesome

Skeletron Prime
On cloud saves, you are unable to summon bosses and events that involve a summon item. This excludes bosses summoned with items but not directly from the hotbar, for example, duke fishron. This means if you are using a cloud save to fight bosses, for example you have built an arena in the cloud save for the frost moon, you are unable to fight the boss. This is immensely annoying and I hope it is fixed as soon as possible.

I've also had this problem although it is with my normal world (not cloud) I am unable to spawn pirate invasions, goblin army's, frost legions, etc.

I've investigated this further and Discovered that te occurrence of a blood moon may have some connection, as I was able to summon a frost moon before, until a blood moon occurred, and I was unable to do so

I also cannot summon the Golem boss on the latest Terraria Mobile update. I have tried it in the Golem dungeon and at the surface, but it will not summon. I cannot summon the Goblin Army with the Goblin Battle Standard, and I cannot find any Plantera bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom