IC Unknown World (IC)

"*I just want some more of it, for research, so I could find how to make more.*"

Rune looks at the tower.

"*Well, at least take the information I have now, in case what I have left of the chemical isn't enough, because I'm going to try to find how to make more, even if I do have to die for it.*"
She'd hold out a note with all of the ingredients for the chemical written down on it.

"*I believe we should look inside.*"

The synths and the dragon look at it, then go to tell other people about it.

The entrance is a door on tye north side of the tower.

"So, what are you going to do now then?"

The next floor is similar to the previous floor, except filled with various runes that are all lethal in different ways.

"I'm going to use more of mine. Use as much as I need to."

Rune would try to get across while doing their best to avoid triggering any of the runes or dodge any that they may set off.

"And if you run out?"

It would be impossible to get past without triggering any runes, and some of them are impossible to dodge as well, meaning the only way through would be to either block the runes, or disable them.

"Then I just hope that whatever I learn will avoid several others having to worry about it."

Rune would work to block the runes as they try to get past.

"I see... Since when did you start caring about people to the point of sacrificing yourself?"

Rune would eventually reach a combination of runes specifically meant to destroy shield runes and other similar things.

Back
Top Bottom