IC Unknown World (IC)

"Well, just think of it as horse with wings, because that's what you pretty much are. Also, do you still have problems with your sight?"

*Looks up now, and sees the pegasi.*

Oh? Well, at least a fellow pony finally. So much.... interesting creatures all around. Need to get used to it.

"Alright, well, if it lasts more than 24 hours, then you should try to find someone to help get it back to normal. I mean, I could do it, but you probably understand the risks with that by now."

"Normally I would by money... but I can work for entertainment, too." Hako only has enough money for two rooms.
"Well, we might be able to work something out with that..."
Ivyss turns one head towards Izviing and Esther.
"Who? *And I assume you're the... well, you're not a fox anymore, but you get the point.*"
Karo looks at everyone... "Um... who are all of you?"
"I'm Izviing, and that is Esther."
Izviing points at Esther.

"All right. In meanwhile, I'll lead the rest of the creatures here." Hako leaves an inn for a moment. "All right, got us housed in a night for- THE :red: DID JUST HAPPEN WHILE I WAS GONE? WHERE'S KARO?" Hako squinted his eyes for Karo, and saw even more creatures than before.

"Um... that's me."

*Just shakes her head, as she tries to wrap her head around what is going on.*

Sooooo... what is our next course of action?

"I have no idea what actually happened, I just know people started changing species.'

Izviing looks at Esther.
"Do you know that person?"
Izviing then points at Alt.

Back
Top Bottom