Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

No, Minecraft had betas for years before terraria began development. Just because Minecraft's final release was a few months after Terraria's doesn't make it a clone
I meant in regards to which one is a clone if you believe that. They aren't clones of each other. And I didn't look into that aspect. Thanks for fact-checking my research!

Skibidi toilet isn't THAT bad if you look at it as just a meme and ignore everything outside of the videos. Ignore lankybox, the crappy creator, the awful merch, bad Roblox games, weird fan animations, etc. There is MUCH worse kids content, such as elsagate.

Yes. Cuter than some humans.
I can agree there I think Diablo the Lord of Terrror for an evil demon lord is kinda cute looking especially with his appearance in D3, given how he was resurrected with his daughter's body as the host, he's also my favourite of the 3 Prime Evils, though out of all the Evil, my personal favourite is actually Azmodan the Lord of Sin.

As someone to whom "String cheese" is a concept from the mystical nightmare land known as America, how is it actually meant to be eaten? I mean, yes, I understand the separating it into strings part, but then what, are you supposed to suck it in like noodles or spaghetti if you're not supposed to bite?

As someone to whom "String cheese" is a concept from the mystical nightmare land known as America, how is it actually meant to be eaten? I mean, yes, I understand the separating it into strings part, but then what, are you supposed to suck it in like noodles or spaghetti if you're not supposed to bite?
The strings are to be chomped, but can be slurped with enough skill.

The reasons why some are rich are to a great degree the mirror images of the reasons why some are poor. Most of those who are wealthy have sought out educational opportunities, have decided that they are not going to be victims, have worked hard, and have kept their families intact. Many rich do what many poor do not do, and as a result they achieve different outcomes. According to economist Thomas Sowell, 80% of millionaires earned their money during their lifetime. Only 20% of millionaires, which is a tiny percentage of the total U.S. population, inherited their wealth. Even this does not make them the "idle rich" as others sometimes call them. A large number of those with inherited wealth work hard and are active in philanthropic causes. Many factors lead to income inequality, but most poor Americans are not poor because other people prevent them from earning much money. By and large, the poor do not have much money because of their own decisions. They need something besides money to help them alleviate their poverty.

Skibidi toilet isn't THAT bad if you look at it as just a meme and ignore everything outside of the videos. Ignore lankybox, the crappy creator, the awful merch, bad Roblox games, weird fan animations, etc. There is MUCH worse kids content, such as elsagate.
Skibidi Toilet honestly feels weird in that it's a tad strange to see a Gmod animation be popular with kids now.

English is one of the worst subjects to learn, ironically I am English/British, but it was easily one of my worse subjects to learn, I didn't get a C in GSCE until my end college years 8/9 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom