tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Would it be possible for you to post the previous versions of Upgraded Accessories? Like the one before the overhaul for example.

So, I'm loving this mod. But I'm having some issues crafting a few of the pieces. As far as the listed recipes go, I've got all the materials required, but I can't craft a couple items.

Beetle Helm - I've got a full stack of chlorophyte bars and a bunch of spare husks, still can't seem to craft it. Other two crafted with no issues at the Tinkerers station.
Space Suit - Got the bars, got the Ankh Suit, got the Ancient Manipulator, got the Luminite bars. Still not available to craft.

Hopefully I'm just an idiot and I'm doing something wrong. Any assistance would be great. I'm running the latest version, updated and installed through tModLoader.

So, I'm loving this mod. But I'm having some issues crafting a few of the pieces. As far as the listed recipes go, I've got all the materials required, but I can't craft a couple items.

Beetle Helm - I've got a full stack of chlorophyte bars and a bunch of spare husks, still can't seem to craft it. Other two crafted with no issues at the Tinkerers station.
Space Suit - Got the bars, got the Ankh Suit, got the Ancient Manipulator, got the Luminite bars. Still not available to craft.

Hopefully I'm just an idiot and I'm doing something wrong. Any assistance would be great. I'm running the latest version, updated and installed through tModLoader.
Derp! I didn't add the recipes properly :O New version should be available in few minutes.

Derp! I didn't add the recipes properly :O New version should be available in few minutes.
Not sure if this has worked fully. I've updated, I'm able to craft the Space Suit (Yay!) but the Beetle Helm is still unavailable? Unless I'm just wrong about the materials cost(?), it's still not available at either the Tinkerer's station, Manipulator or the Anvil.

After the most recent update, i'm having issues loading one of my accessories that was called Charm of invincibility i think. Don't remember what that item was since i haven't played modded terraria in over a month but i'm still wondering if that item was removed or did i do something wrong?

After the most recent update, i'm having issues loading one of my accessories that was called Charm of invincibility i think. Don't remember what that item was since i haven't played modded terraria in over a month but i'm still wondering if that item was removed or did i do something wrong?
Unfortunately charm of invincibility was removed from version 3.0. You can download v2.1.6 which is the most recent version that has charm of invincibility from the github link.

cool mod, was wondering if you had a discord because i would like to discuss making some sprites for your mod (free)

I'm sort of sad that the Royal Gel Combination, Royal Diving Gear got removed along with Spiked Panic Cuffs. The Diving Gear was honestly one of my favorite accessories from this mod. Since this is the only (smaller) mod that added a Pre-HM Royal Gel combination.
And the Ankh Shield is already quite used in other recipes by most mods. So, I don't really see a point in using your Ankh Shield in a diving gear upgrade (Gravity Globe isn't that useful in late-game when there are other, faster movement options available and +20%dmg that only works with reversed gravity isn't worth using up an accessory slot in my opinion since its no different than a regular Gravity Potion.)
Do you have any other plans to add a Royal Gel accessory combination ? It could work well with other vanilla expert accessories that don't have a combination yet.

I really like the mod but I found 1 problem, the dessert diving gear equips on the helmet slot rather than the accesory slots and has no effect while equiped, does this happen to anyone else?

I'm sort of sad that the Royal Gel Combination, Royal Diving Gear got removed along with Spiked Panic Cuffs. The Diving Gear was honestly one of my favorite accessories from this mod. Since this is the only (smaller) mod that added a Pre-HM Royal Gel combination.
And the Ankh Shield is already quite used in other recipes by most mods. So, I don't really see a point in using your Ankh Shield in a diving gear upgrade (Gravity Globe isn't that useful in late-game when there are other, faster movement options available and +20%dmg that only works with reversed gravity isn't worth using up an accessory slot in my opinion since its no different than a regular Gravity Potion.)
Do you have any other plans to add a Royal Gel accessory combination ? It could work well with other vanilla expert accessories that don't have a combination yet.
Actually, all vanilla expert drops are used in this mod minus demon heart only because it can't be obtained again after using one. Space suit provides more debuff immunity(including thorium and calamity debuffs) than ankh suit and grants 20% damage multiplier while in reverse gravity. Damage multiplier is always going to increase your DPS by that amount.
I don't have any plans to add or change items as of now.
I really like the mod but I found 1 problem, the dessert diving gear equips on the helmet slot rather than the accesory slots and has no effect while equiped, does this happen to anyone else?
I fixed that issue in 3.0.2.2. Thanks for reporting it.

Hi, I'm trying to make vengeance with the Hive Pack, Sweetheart Necklace, Shark Tooth Cuffs and Star Veil , but nothing is showing up to be crafted.

There is an update v4.0 which change greatly but we don't know which will be update since the authors are quite lazy to update the Mod Browser or even this page. If there is an update info page then I would like to see it. Thanks for making this mod too.

Back
Top Bottom