Resolved Username change issue

AVARUS ODIUM

The Destroyer
Hello! I was wondering if my current username change could actually end up as TENEBRE LOSSO SANGUE instead of what it is. I forgot that N on SANGUE and I would be so bugged by it if I had to sit with that until I could change my username again on February 3rd. I get asking for an entirely new username would be something off-limits if I had spent my username changes for the month, but is a single letter fix alright? I totally understand if that’s still an issue though, just wanted to ask.

I hope this is the right place to put this. Thanks!

Hello! I was wondering if my current username change could actually end up as TENEBRE LOSSO SANGUE instead of what it is. I forgot that N on SANGUE and I would be so bugged by it if I had to sit with that until I could change my username again on February 3rd. I get asking for an entirely new username would be something off-limits if I had spent my username changes for the month, but is a single letter fix alright? I totally understand if that’s still an issue though, just wanted to ask.

I hope this is the right place to put this. Thanks!
Do you want it as…

TENEBRE LOSSO SANGUE (what you have typed in this thread, being two letters different than your current name, not one)

or…

TENEBRE ROSSO SANGUE (which is your current name, but includes an “N” in SANGUE).

Do you want it as…

TENEBRE LOSSO SANGUE (what you have typed in this thread, being two letters different than your current name, not one)

or…

TENEBRE ROSSO SANGUE (which is your current name, but includes an “N” in SANGUE).
The second one. ROSSO SANGUE.

I’m so sorry lmao, I didn’t notice that.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom