Video Game Confessional

I played Terraria first, and the I played Minecraft. at least, I think.
At one point I thought Minecraft was fun... That was terrible.

It's not that Minecraft isn't fun, it's just that the base game is just so boring.

I honestly can't play Minecraft anymore, even with mods. I've played it since 1.0.0, and I started modding it at 1.2.5. I've probably put more than eight-hundred hours into it, and after that long, I guess it got old for me. As for Terraria, I have over three hundred hours into it, and without mods, I'm still enjoying the game immensely. There's just so much to do in the original game compared to MC.(I'm not trying to trash talk MC, I'm just stating my opinion)

Back when I was a HUGE Minecraft fangirl, when I first played Terraria, I got super mad and called it a Minecraft knock-off. I then deleted it from my computer until my friend convinced me to try playing it again. This was when I was thirteen.

To be fair, Terraria was more or less just 2D Minecraft when it first launched. It's identity came with the updates...

To be fair, Terraria was more or less just 2D Minecraft when it first launched. It's identity came with the updates...

This was actually at version 1.1, I *think* that was when the Hallow and the Mechanical bosses were added, so it was more than Minecraft, at that point.

I think magic the gathering is better then hearth stone

(Plz dont kill me)
Also if I had to choose between Metroid prime or spongebob battle for bikini bottom I'd choose spongebob.

(Continue to not kill me plz)

I think magic the gathering is better then hearth stone

(Plz dont kill me)
About 80% of card games that come out are in some way, shape, or form basically a copy/ripoff of Magic the Gathering. It's gone on for a ridiculously long time and has continued to be relatively balanced (aside from a few game-breaking combos that can happen between two blocks every once in a while). And yes, Hearthstone is no where near as great as Magic the Gathering. I'm pretty sure Magic's longstanding leadership in card games isn't going to end anytime soon.

Also if I had to choose between Metroid prime or spongebob battle for bikini bottom I'd choose spongebob.

(Continue to not kill me plz)
Well, see, I can't help defend you on this one. I tried, I really tried, but you picked an idiotic yellow sponge with no common sense who can magically walk underwater without absorbing it over a hardened (yet caring), alien fighting space warrior woman.

I got nothing... %-_-

Well, see, I can't help defend you on this one. I tried, I really tried, but you picked an idiotic yellow sponge with no common sense who can magically walk underwater without absorbing it over a hardened (yet caring), alien fighting space warrior woman.

I got nothing... %-_-

I mainly chose it due to gameplay, nostalgia, and that I never really liked metroid prime (and that battle for bikini bottom is one of the best PS2 games out there) and personally Ive always hated it compared to the 2d ones (even though I played zero mission, fusion and super metroid all after I played prime)

I mainly chose it due to gameplay, nostalgia, and that I never really liked metroid prime (and that battle for bikini bottom is one of the best PS2 games out there) and personally Ive always hated it compared to the 2d ones (even though I played zero mission, fusion and super metroid all after I played prime)
That seems to be a common thing these days.

Dont get me wrong I LOVED metroid prime but never really got around to playing when during the time I got it the market was overflowing with other games I wanted to play (like bioshock 1 and 2 borderlands smash brothers supermario galaxy 2 etc.) I actually still have the game and a wii talking about it makes me want to play it again........

-Alright, I talk a lot of smack on Minecraft, but it had me addicted for a year or so.
-I used to hack in Shiny Pokemon and brag about them to my friends.
-Games with incredibly minimal Gameplay are my guilty pleasure. (Super Hexagon, Soundodger, etc.)
-I have been attracted to *many* video game characters. (Though I'm not necessarily embarassed about this one~)

I don't like Pokemon. Like, at all.
Maybe it's because I didn't get the chance to play most of the classic games when I was younger, but it just seems so boring to me.

In pretty much every RPG game in which I can go on a massive killing spree (like Bethesda games), I quicksave and murder everyone I come across. I then reload the save and do it again.
Sometimes I spend 1 hour doing this and not progressing through the game at all.

I think Tiberium Wars is better than the first two Command and Conquer games.

I spent way too much :red:ing time playing Darkorbit.

I'm most proud of having played Borderlands 2. Best game ever.

Last edited:
The fact that I have 500 hours logged in mh4u.

only 500? lmao scrub

in all seriousness, i guess i must confess that most of my Little Big Planet gameplay has been me making costumes. games with in-depth character customization are the ones i play the longest :naughty:

only 500? lmao scrub
I doubt you have that many. I don't even have that many.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I'm also gonna confess something for a friend (who I didn't get permission from but whatever not like he's gonna see it, he's not on TCF because he doesn't like Terraria). He doesn't like any singleplayer game and says they're all bad. He does spend his time playing CoD and Sm4sh all day so I can see why though.

my favorite zelda game is minish cap, but my second and third are..... phantom hourglass and spirit tracks
edit: maybe it is because phantom hourglass is my first zelda game i remember playing

I also don't understand why people think cynthia in diamond pearl and platinum is really hard. I honestly remember it being pretty easy...

I've only gotten the terra blade legitimately once.
You should try to get it again, as they change it up. Now:
  • Mothron is the only one who drops the swords.
  • She drops it at a 30 percent chance or something.
  • You can now also summon the Eclipse
  • The Blade only requires the two true swords now.

Back
Top Bottom