IC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll save it for the weird-:red: cat thing then."
The barrel of the Cannontank rotates upwards, pointing toward the void clouds blocking the Purity.
"At the very least, I have these stone toys."

Back at the Pure island...
"This holy site seems to exert immense amounts of light radiation. That is slightly suspicious, but we should investigate nonetheless. What do you think?"

Luigi, Roberts, and Malith get as close as possible to their target, Niko.

"Non posso credere che ci abbia messo in questo stupido lavoro!" Says the taller, lankier skeleton. Most likely Luigi.

The stouter of the two humanoids, Roberts, turns to Malith. "Do youse has any ideas as to what the hells hes talking bout?"

Malith, the shortest of the three skeletons who appears more draconic shrugs as he rummages through his bag. He chitters and clicks as he does so, finally pulling out what appears to be a comically over-sized telescope.
I already love this way more than I should
1658608783617.png

Niko sped up, nearing the edges of the central town

1658608904389.png

Niko gave the slightest smile, the fear and dread momentarily leaving their face as they remembered something from their past.

"Rimani concentrato, li stiamo perdendo!"
"Whats in the abyss ares youse sayins?"
"Concentrato! Concentrato!"
"I donts speaks Spanish, kapeesh? No hablo, Espanol."

Malith chitters and stumbles back when lifting the telescope over his head, knocking into both Robert and Luigi. They all collapse into a clutter of bones.

"Ah nuts."
"Caro dio, idiota!"
"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"Keeps ya skulls on wes are gonna bes fine."

After reconvening quickly, albeit a little mismatched, they bring out the telescope and start stalking @_Niko_

Niko walked towards some townspeople and tapped one on the back, getting his attention.

1663784074847.png

the man turned

“Oh.. you aren’t.. from here… that’s nothing new.. I suggest you go into town and get one of the smiths to tell you..”

"Steady the- STEADY THE :red:ING SCOPE. I CAN'T SEE THROUGHS THIS IF YA KEEPS MOVIN YA RAT BASTA- DON'T :red:ING BITE ME!"
Growling ensues as Malith is tugging at Robert's femur as Robert kicks him in the head.

Luigi, sighs, muttering something in Italian. Why did he have to run out of lives? Why did he have to be posted with these idiots? He takes the Telescope from the scuffle and continues spying on Niko.

Malith eventually rips of Robert's femur, causing him to hop after the scampering Kobold who is fleeing on all fours.
"YA :red:ING PIECE OF :red:," He roars, surprisingly loudly for a skeleton. "GIVE ME BACK MY LEGS BONE!"
Malith growls and chatters something in response.

So much for a stealth mission. Luigi watches Niko until they're out of sight. Being unable to pursue them any further, the skeleton's mission is complete.

Malith eventually rips of Robert's femur, causing him to hop after the scampering Kobold who is fleeing on all fours.
"YA :red:ING PIECE OF :red:," He roars, surprisingly loudly for a skeleton. "GIVE ME BACK MY LEGS BONE!"
Malith growls and chatters something in response.

So much for a stealth mission. Luigi watches Niko until they're out of sight. Being unable to pursue them any further, the skeleton's mission is complete.
A large bolt of light zooms into the air from the purity, it then lands in a small explosion at the edge of the purity, standing on water.

The figure is a glowing crusader of sorts, he wields a large hammer.

“HALT! THY KIND ART NOT ALLOWED WITHIN THE PURITY, TURN BACK OR BE SMOTE BY THE POWER OF INTEGRITAS.”

A large bolt of light zooms into the air from the purity, it then lands in a small explosion at the edge of the purity, standing on water.

The figure is a glowing crusader of sorts, he wields a large hammer.

“HALT! THY KIND ART NOT ALLOWED WITHIN THE PURITY, TURN BACK OR BE SMOTE BY THE POWER OF INTEGRITAS.”
The skeletons freeze.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, No habla inglais?"

(google translate please be right for once..)

“STOP! LA TUA ARTE GENTILE NON È CONSENTITA ALL'INTERNO DELLA PUREZZA, TORNARE INDIETRO O ESSERE SMOTE DAL POTERE DELLE INTEGRITÀ.”
(According to the translate extension...
1663793441505.png

Close enough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom