OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here my character
Name: Ethan
Hex color: #000000
Void, Purity, or Mercenary (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Mercenary
Alliance (Void, Purity, or Neutral?): Neutral
Appearance: A human, with white skin, and black curly hair. He wears a black leather T-shirt with a long gray duster coat, black trousers, and brown leather boots.
Specialization: infusing weapons with enchantments (fire, lightning, poison, and frost)
Magic/Technology ratio: 30% M/0%T
Abilities: can call forth the power of the dragons and spew different kinds of breaths from his hand, tho using these can leave him vulnerable to attacks as it makes him slow.
Weapons, armor, tools: deaths blades(twin blades), magma beast core(magic amulet), high caliburg magnum
Strengths: hand-to-hand combat, an expert fighter with twin blades, knows how to control flames well, extremely agile
Weaknesses: Will go into an incontrollable frenzy when in a near-death state, heights, can easily be killed or harmed as he wears no armor.

Here my character
Name: Ethan
Hex color: #000000
Alliance (Void, Purity, or Neutral?): Neutral
Appearance: A human, with white skin, and black curly hair. He wears a black leather T-shirt with a long gray duster coat, black trousers, and brown leather boots.
Specialization: infusing weapons with enchantments (fire, lightning, poison, and frost)
Magic/Technology ratio: 30% M/0%T
Abilities: can call forth the power of the dragons and spew different kinds of breaths from his hand, tho using these can leave him vulnerable to attacks as it makes him slow.
Weapons, armor, tools: deaths blades(twin blades), magma beast core(magic amulet), high caliburg magnum
Strengths: hand-to-hand combat, an expert fighter with twin blades, knows how to control flames well, extremely agile
Weaknesses: Will go into an incontrollable frenzy when in a near-death state, heights, can easily be killed or harmed as he wears no armor.
Accepted.

Ooh this seems interesting so I made a character
Name: Gandrin
Hex color: #bfac2c
Alliance (Void, Purity, or Neutral?): Purity
Appearance: A four armed humanoid robot, steel inner skeleton and wires protected by black plates, two small glowing gold eyes on head.
Specialization: Machinery and engineering.
Magic/Technology ratio: M: 0% T: 100% (unless that’s too OP)
Abilities: Can fix pretty much anything with the right materials, although he might need to take time to figure out how it works first if it’s unfamiliar. Arms equipped for heavy lifting and fast working.
Weapons, armor, tools: Exoskeleton is pretty tough and resilient, but he’s not built for fighting so he has no built in weapons. He had built in tools but they need to be replaced at the time of arrival.
Strengths: He is very loyal and intelligent. He’s solar powered so he won’t take much effort to sustain, especially on the island.
Weaknesses: He can be pretty pessimistic, especially after what he’s been through. He doesn’t really have a sense of empathy, and thus lacks some social skills.

(optional)
backstory: He was an engineer in a solar-system scale war, and when his ship was destroyed, he was sent flying through space, and was drifting through space for hundreds of years before suddenly being transported to the island.
homeworld: Koryzant

Tell me if I’m missing anything, I’m still new to this.

Last edited:
Ooh this seems interesting so I made a character
Name: Gandrin
Hex color: #bfac2c
Alliance (Void, Purity, or Neutral?): Purity
Appearance: A four armed humanoid robot, steel inner skeleton and wires protected by black plates, two small glowing gold eyes on head.
Specialization: Machinery and engineering.
Magic/Technology ratio: M: 0% T: 100% (unless that’s too OP)
Abilities: Can fix pretty much anything with the right materials, although he might need to take time to figure out how it works first if it’s unfamiliar. Arms equipped for heavy lifting and fast working.
Weapons, armor, tools: Exoskeleton is pretty tough and resilient, but he’s not built for fighting so he has no built in weapons. He had built in tools but they need to be replaced at the time of arrival.
Strengths: Has is very loyal and intelligent. He’s solar powered so he won’t take much effort to sustain, especially on the island.
Weaknesses: He can be pretty pessimistic, especially after what he’s been through. He doesn’t really have a sense of empathy, and thus lacks some social skills.

(optional)
backstory: He was an engineer in a solar-system scale war, and when his ship was destroyed, he was sent flying through space, and was drifting through space for hundreds of years before suddenly being transported to the island.
homeworld: Koryzant

Tell me if I’m missing anything, I’m still new to this.
Literally the antithesis of W.O.R.T

Accepted!

A surprising lack of.. Merkies… if I do say so myself..

Name: Stiletto

Hex color: CCCCCC

Alliance (Void, Purity, or Neutral?): Void

Appearance:
1693742119023.png

Standard hunter’s garbs, about 6 feet tall, grey eyes, dark brown medium length hair.

Specialization: Melee combat, duels, weapon mastery

Magic/Technology ratio: 40% M, 30% T

Abilities: Like his name suggests, he can conjure throwing knives. He has spectral muskets which he can summon up to 6 of at a time.

Weapons, armor, tools: Despite his outfit looking thin, it has surprisingly good defensive properties.

Alongside all of his spectral weaponry, Stiletto has his own rapier.

Strengths: 1v1s, combat at all ranges

Weaknesses: Groups, fragile

(optional)

backstory: Stiletto came from a place where it was learn to kill, or be killed. From a young age his father taught him the art of the hunt, but something else interested him more, magic. After some intense research using the long abandoned archives amidst the nearby chapel, he learned that magic has become a dying art. As such he began to self teach himself magic. As a result, he ended up becoming the only hunter to use magic to date. He really possessed no talent for it, just intense determination and a desire to acquire knowledge.

His studies never went uninterrupted though. Many a time did he have to fell beasts with his blade, and even other hunters at times who left his work at risk. This all made him an excellent swordsman along with his impressive magic arsenal.

The final bit of magic he learned was how to create portals. He was tired of the beasts, tired of the endless war, and he just wanted a change of scenery. He created a portal, with no idea where it could possibly go…

homeworld: Bloodborne

Last edited:
A surprising lack of.. Merkies… if I do say so myself..

Name: Stiletto

Hex color: CCCCCC

Alliance (Void, Purity, or Neutral?): Void

Appearance: View attachment 425050
Standard hunter’s garbs, about 6 feet tall, grey eyes, dark brown medium length hair.

Specialization: Melee combat, duels, weapon mastery

Magic/Technology ratio: 40% M, 30% T

Abilities: Like his name suggests, he can conjure throwing knives. He has spectral muskets which he can summon up to 6 of at a time.

Weapons, armor, tools: Despite his outfit looking thin, it has surprisingly good defensive properties.

Alongside all of his spectral weaponry, Stiletto has his own rapier.

Strengths: 1v1s, combat at all ranges

Weaknesses: Groups, fragile

(optional)

backstory: Stiletto came from a place where it was learn to kill, or be killed. From a young age his father taught him the art of the hunt, but something else interested him more, magic. After some intense research using the long abandoned archives amidst the nearby chapel, he learned that magic has become a dying art. As such he began to self teach himself magic. As a result, he ended up becoming the only hunter to use magic to date. He really possessed no talent for it, just intense determination and a desire to acquire knowledge.

His studies never went uninterrupted though. Many a time did he have to fell beasts with his blade, and even other hunters at times who left his work at risk. This all made him an excellent swordsman along with his impressive magic arsenal.

The final bit of magic he learned was how to create portals. He was tired of the beasts, tired of the endless war, and he just wanted a change of scenery. He created a portal, with no idea where it could possibly go…

homeworld: Bloodborne
Funny thing is I was already just starting on my void merc when you posted that.

Checking back here again as I've been thinking about bringing this back and I feel like I'm sort of creating a list of RPs I'd want to revive, so, I may need to actually slow down and sort of just let them rest until other RPs have progressed enough for these to be brought back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom