OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercenary faction coming soon.

It’s more neutral, but tends to lean towards void. It will allow you to be a lone character and still get plenty of action.

It is finally hitting me what I've done to myself with 3 characters

I also gotta wonder if Bossfight! Ryvare getting a shard is the explanation this version has for being fine in the void

Man W.O.R.T is fun to use

Last edited:
That’s also a weapon then.

If Pen gets :red:ing frenzied every time he hears that, he’s immediately gonna be like 100 times more prone to kill the other person faster so that the theme ends.
I think the in canon explanation is that his minions are just obsessed with this song and he cant seem to find the one skeleton who keeps playing it every time there's a fight.

It's Malith. :p

I think the in canon explanation is that his minions are just obsessed with this song and he cant seem to find the one skeleton who keeps playing it every time there's a fight.

It's Malith. :p
Luigi would be playing either Mario Kart DS' Balloon Battle music or the funny music from Super Mario World, right?

I should add some silly gambling mechanic where you can spend a post having your character search through junk for either a weapon or otherwise useful item, and there’s like 5 rarities of gear you can get.

junk = 1- 60

useful = 60 - 85

important = 85-95

Crucial = 95-99

one of a kind = 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom