tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Do you think this mod is good?

• Total voters
voidbolt staff does not fire "a spread" of shadow beams, rather it only fires one, despite what the tool tip says. Also. is it possible to move the charge beam effects onto mouse2/rightclick? it would make the weapon so much more usable.

Staff of Hephaestus still fires projectiles from underground and the projectiles gets destroyed immediately if the player is standing on the ground

shadow tooltip fixed next update, staff of hephaestus will be looked into

Multiplayer & terraria 1.3.5.2 /tModLoader v0.10.1.5
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AutoTrash",
"BlockarozArmor",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"EasierBossLoot",
"Fargowiltas",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain",
"ForgottenMemories",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"GLHF",
"imkSushisFatalLavaMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod",
"ItemChecklist",
"JoostMod",
"Loot",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreAccessories",
"Mystery",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OmniSwing",
"Pumpking",
"QLS_Updated",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SpiritMod",
"StopDying",
"ThoriumMod",
"VanillaTweaks",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot"

Beyond The Forgotten Ages: TreeMan. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Beyond The Forgotten Ages developers.
Beyond The Forgotten Ages: MysteriousAlienSpacecraft. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Beyond The Forgotten Ages developers.
Silently Caught Exception: Thread was being aborted. at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
at System.Threading.Thread.Abort() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
at System.Threading.Thread.Abort()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsManagedCallbackHandler.WaitForAsyncOperationToFinish(ManagedCallType& managedCallType, UInt32& managedCallArgs)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.UserAsyncDispatcher.AsyncDispatcherThreadFunction()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Multiplayer & terraria 1.3.5.2 /tModLoader v0.10.1.5
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AutoTrash",
"BlockarozArmor",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"EasierBossLoot",
"Fargowiltas",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain",
"ForgottenMemories",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"GLHF",
"imkSushisFatalLavaMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod",
"ItemChecklist",
"JoostMod",
"Loot",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreAccessories",
"Mystery",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OmniSwing",
"Pumpking",
"QLS_Updated",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SpiritMod",
"StopDying",
"ThoriumMod",
"VanillaTweaks",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot"

Beyond The Forgotten Ages: TreeMan. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Beyond The Forgotten Ages developers.
Beyond The Forgotten Ages: MysteriousAlienSpacecraft. You have set ModNPC.banner or ModNPC.bannerItem, but not the other. Make sure you set both, check your spelling, and that the item exists if you are using mod.ItemType(). Report this to the Beyond The Forgotten Ages developers.
Silently Caught Exception: Thread was being aborted. at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
at System.Threading.Thread.Abort() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
at System.Threading.Thread.Abort()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsManagedCallbackHandler.WaitForAsyncOperationToFinish(ManagedCallType& managedCallType, UInt32& managedCallArgs)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.UserAsyncDispatcher.AsyncDispatcherThreadFunction()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

fixed next update

Hey guys, how can I obtain Dark Sludge to craft Unstable Wisp? Thx.

weird but i never got the notification, i hope you figured it out by now, but if you haven't, its made using brain tissue/shadow scales and some other stuff (you can check with the guide) but i recommend using recipe browser mod by jopojelly, its extremely helpful

Hello. I have my very young YouTube channel. The main goal of the channel at the time is a demonstration of various modded boss battles. Next planned mod is Beyond the Forgotten Ages. Should I wait for updates or existing bosses would not be changed in future?
p.s. I don't request spoilers, just tell me do I need to wait for the update?

It seems like the forest army still kills fps in MP

Acherion didn't drop his loot when killed either.

And magnoliac doesn't get checked in the list(was summoned with his item).

Last edited:
Hello, i would like to report a bug with the Old one army.

This mod makes the Event not progress at all, like Wave 1 - 0%.
It only progresses if i'm very close to the goblins when i kill them, otherwise it don't do anything and i can sit in the crystal for a eternity with my minions killing everything and the progress bar still wont move.

I was testing for half a hour, disabling and enabling mods and testing the event again, and disabling this mod made the event work as intended with no problems.

This issue is still occurring with the current version of Beyond the Forgotten Ages. Additionally, this issue is causing summoned minions to despawn during the event.

Fix this.

Attachments

• IMG_20180815_134252[1].jpg
    IMG_20180815_134252[1].jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_20180815_134300[2].jpg
    IMG_20180815_134300[2].jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 253
I decided to do a review of all the bosses from the mod now. I understand that the mod is "wip", because in future with their changes I will make a "special" video with a demonstration of updated bosses.

This mod may just be a work in progress, but it is by far one of the highest quality mods I've ever played. The sprite work is incredible, the gear is creative and not too over powered, and the bosses are extremely fun with unique things that they can do. I honestly can't wait to see where this mod goes in the future

Back
Top Bottom