tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I saw the mod and I would like to propose a very different approach to what you've currently got. While I see people suggesting to use the bosses from undertale as actual bosses (which is a good idea, don't get me wrong), I feel that something key is missing... in which I mean, there is no representation of the items of the fallen children and Frisk. Yes there is. I suggest that you should consider adding the items that you would expect from the fallen children as usable weapons and tools for your mod (for instance, the burnt pan, the toy knife, worn dagger, REAL KNIFE, stick, gun etc as weapons and the faded ribbon, THE LOCKET etc for armor/accessory bits). Don't ask him for something he's already done. I would also like to put forward the idea of perhaps creating a sort of way to warp to the undertale world so that you can explore the locations within terraria. He edits pre-made code, and I don't think Super Terraria World isn't gonna cough up any of their instance-switch code.

I also have a fondness for the amalgamates from undertale so I would like to see a armor set for them emerge at some point (perhaps to justify some really, really unusual effects). I actually have a different approach of the Amalgms on page... 3, I think?

Lastly, I would recommend perhaps a rework of the sprites that you use to represent DETERMINATION and PATIENCE so far... as originally, they were from the respective human souls and a coloured box with a circle in the middle could be improved upon. Perhaps having them drop as a canister (Maybe like the ones Asgore uses to hold the human souls?) containing a pulsing ball of the specific essence from a soul would be better suited? Maybe, but I think he based the DETERMINATION sprites on, well, actual Terraria souls.

None the less, I hope to see further progress with this mod.

Replies in Chara Mode.

Hey there, I saw the mod and I would like to propose a very different approach to what you've currently got. While I see people suggesting to use the bosses from undertale as actual bosses (which is a good idea, don't get me wrong), I feel that something key is missing... in which I mean, there is no representation of the items of the fallen children and Frisk. I suggest that you should consider adding the items that you would expect from the fallen children as usable weapons and tools for your mod (for instance, the burnt pan, the toy knife, worn dagger, REAL KNIFE, stick, gun etc as weapons and the faded ribbon, THE LOCKET etc for armor/accessory bits). I would also like to put forward the idea of perhaps creating a sort of way to warp to the undertale world so that you can explore the locations within terraria.

I also have a fondness for the amalgamates from undertale so I would like to see a armor set for them emerge at some point (perhaps to justify some really, really unusual effects).

Lastly, I would recommend perhaps a rework of the sprites that you use to represent DETERMINATION and PATIENCE so far... as originally, they were from the respective human souls and a coloured box with a circle in the middle could be improved upon. Perhaps having them drop as a canister (Maybe like the ones Asgore uses to hold the human souls?) containing a pulsing ball of the specific essence from a soul would be better suited?

None the less, I hope to see further progress with this mod.
Thanks for the ideas! The human weapons are in the mod, but may need further development. Also, the idea of the human essences in ASGORE's canisters are a good idea, and I will eventually add amalgamated. Also, does anyone have an idea for a surface and underground biome? I don't quite know how to make structures and procedurally generated dungeons, But I do know how to make biomes. Any ideas?

hey i got a question....where is the detemination extract machine bcuz i cant find it :(
and this mod looks realy intersthing btw can you add the asrriel sabers and blaster like weapons :D that would be cool

hey i got a question....where is the detemination extract machine bcuz i cant find it :(
and this mod looks realy intersthing btw can you add the asrriel sabers and blaster like weapons :D that would be cool
I... honestly forget how to craft it XD Well, just search it up on the crafting recipes with the cheat sheet mod. Otherwise, I need to add a crafting recipe XD

tbh i have some ideas for a Mad dummy set of armor and weapons and maybe even a mad dummy npc (the Mad dummy is my 2nd most favorite CHARActer right behind asriel) plus i could TRY to make some of the sprites
mr.koopa can you please respond to this with a yes or no im sorry if its much to ask

@Koopahunter197 Hey man, this mod is interesting. I love the concept of Undertale of being in Terraria and if you need assistance with sprites or like ideas or something (as long as it's within bounds), I'll be glad to pitch in for this mod.

What bosses are in the mod?
[doublepost=1476753607,1476753451][/doublepost]And what websites/ programs can you use to make sprites or coding programs/ websites? I want recommendations so I can help and make ideas with pictures; etc.

What bosses are in the mod?
[doublepost=1476753607,1476753451][/doublepost]And what websites/ programs can you use to make sprites or coding programs/ websites? I want recommendations so I can help and make ideas with pictures; etc.
The only boss right now is annoying dog, though I plan to add more.And if you want to get into coding Terraria mods, I would recommend al0n37's tutorials on YouTube! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom