Wacky NPCs Mod

I know that people have made stuff to get Steam Guard to work on a PC rather then a phone so I guess you could look into that?

I know that people have made stuff to get Steam Guard to work on a PC rather then a phone so I guess you could look into that?
that's not the problem ...probably. but that if steam wants me to buy games via paypal instead of money sent to vallet via steam cards from friends - complicated, but that money is my money, but a friend sent it via gift card because I have no paypal or such. but so, if it wants a paypal, I can't seem to be able to make a paypal account without giving it my mobile number, which I can't give it, since my phone doesn't works.

1659032308271.png

How much was the game you bought? Maybe it was just too little?

View attachment 378088
How much was the game you bought? Maybe it was just too little?
It says "digital gift cards from a friend doesn't counts" that is what we noticed too, after, and that is why we think that paypal might be the solution - alas it might be just me being naiive again, and thinking that the Xth thing really should solve it and in real it might won't solve it either, and there will be an "X+1"th and then an X+1+1 and so forth, until infinite.
but I just stay being naiive, and hope that at some point, things can be actually fixed, and so, the mod also uploaded.

By the way I bought No Man's Sky that was on 50% discount, and so it was 27 euro 50. (steam says that if you buy something in another currency, it will check how much that would be in USD and checks for it like that if it was at least 5 USD. since USD and Euro are almost the same now, so that's probably around like 27 USD, which I think is at least sliiiiightly above 5 USD, right? XD lol

But as we all see there, it says "digital gift cards from a friend doesn't counts".
Would we noticed that sooner this could been avoided, but not like we could fixed it either way. and I honestly don't mind that it turned out like this, because I'm happy with buying No Man's Sky. It's awesome!!
But discovering alien planets or building fancy bases there helps little with getting this jolly group of silly NPCs on the mod browser...

So I guess all that needs to be done for this to work would be buying a physical gift card either in a store or online from some site
Also have fun with No Man's Sky, never played but I've heard that it's pretty good after all the updates

So I guess all that needs to be done for this to work would be buying a physical gift card either in a store or online from some site
Also have fun with No Man's Sky, never played but I've heard that it's pretty good after all the updates
well, not sure about stores, and online would need a paypal or something similar. so, yeah, what I said XD

NMS is such an awesome game! it's really cool and creative and all. kind of similat to Terraria too in some aspects. explore, build, fight, that sort of stuff.

@Sora_92 This is my first original build which I think tops any desert home on the web, because ive looked everywhere and i couldnt find any decent background builds. But more to come! Going to make a city out of buildings like these. The gypsies and pirates make good desert citizens.
Screenshot (50).png

:D!
Screenshot (51).png

Last edited:
It looks really cool!
I'm looking forward to see more of it!
Alright, its coming along, and heres how my wizard rocks out late game, i always start in brown robes though xD. Shows the advance of power. If you know how to make npc sprites with terraria items i know how to dress a wizard!
Screenshot (52).png
Screenshot (53).png
Screenshot (57).png

View attachment 378344
Got this while trying to enable the mod
hmm... interesting...
do you have Census Mod? if not, then try to get that too, and let's see if it happens again.

the codes do have lines for census mod support, but I'm not sure whether it depends on the mod, or just uses it in case if you have census enabled too. it can be that it depends on it.

1659351504411.png

I think the Voucher should also mention the Waiter instead of just the Barkeep
Also I think they drop a bit too often, I've yet to fight any boss and have 7

1659369601867.png

When using Census Waiter lacks conditions despite everyone else having them

1659373403778.png

Gravedigger speach typo - Should be "send him greetings" instead of his

Last edited:
View attachment 378416
I think the Voucher should also mention the Waiter instead of just the Barkeep
Also I think they drop a bit too often, I've yet to fight any boss and have 7

View attachment 378453
When using Census Waiter lacks conditions despite everyone else having them

View attachment 378462
Gravedigger speach typo - Should be "send him greetings" instead of his
I'll look into those, thanks for telling. as I said, it's more like a beta version, so, yeah, there are various problems to fix.
Interesting his moving condition wasn't added, huh...?
Also, yeah, the tooltip should be changed too. guess it's like that, because it was added along with the CK barkeep and the waiter was added only after (because first we wanted to look into the previously coded, but complicated thing that is the furniture spawned NPCs)

the drop rate sounds about good though if you got 7 so far (dunno how many hours of playing you mean though?) because I usually spend a significant amount of time pre-bosses. but since he barely sells anything pre-bosses, it shouldn't be too OP, right?

Yeah I know it's a beta, that's why I'm sending all the probelms I see, I'm already making people suffer as a beta tester for another mod (for a diffrent game) so I'm just adding you to that list :happy:

Played almost 3 hours and I have 10 vouchers so far and yeah his "menu" may be short for not but I imagine later on I'm gonna be stuck with a ton of them to make spending them not an issue at all

Also Gravedigger is selling me the Pylon regardless of what the town happiness is (I have currently everyone in one location and he's the only one that can sell)

1659376964134.png

I assume this is ment to be higher and above me?

Also also also 2 small suggestions
1) For the Barkeep/Waiter, maybe they could give you a free coupon when you first talk to them? Kinda like how you get free Defender medals when you first talk to the Tavernkeep
2) For Census I think mentioning the item names along with the icon would be better since some items are very hard to recognise at that size

Last edited:
Yeah I know it's a beta, that's why I'm sending all the probelms I see, I'm already making people suffer as a beta tester for another mod (for a diffrent game) so I'm just adding you to that list :happy:

Played almost 3 hours and I have 10 vouchers so far and yeah his "menu" may be short for not but I imagine later on I'm gonna be stuck with a ton of them to make spending them not an issue at all

Also Gravedigger is selling me the Pylon regardless of what the town happiness is (I have currently everyone in one location and he's the only one that can sell)

View attachment 378463
I assume this is ment to be higher and above me?

Also also also 2 small suggestions
1) For the Barkeep/Waiter, maybe they could give you a free coupon when you first talk to them? Kinda like how you get free Defender medals when you first talk to the Tavernkeep
2) For Census I think mentioning the item names along with the icon would be better since some items are very hard to recognise at that size
interesting... dunno why he would be selling pylons regardless? XD he shouldn't.

and yeah probably, but that item works quite weird. it do works to some extent, but it looks weird when upside down and whatnot too, and it also breaks if there's no bar, or it's placed by the player or something.

as for census, yeah, I was wondering about that. that wasn't coded by me either, and I just left it that way, but if you say it's not that helpful, yeah, it could be just normal text.

edit: ah, also agree on the "give gift first time you talk him" but no idea how to code that XD

Back
Top Bottom