Wacky NPCs Mod

Maybe the Gravedigger could also sell some bonus items that fit his theme? For example stuff like Zombie Arm, a Skull and bones, maybe even the armor/vanity that drops from special zombies like Doctor Bones or Hoplites? Would probably need some reworking of his shop to fit it all along with his normal stuff tho

Maybe the Gravedigger could also sell some bonus items that fit his theme? For example stuff like Zombie Arm, a Skull and bones, maybe even the armor/vanity that drops from special zombies like Doctor Bones or Hoplites? Would probably need some reworking of his shop to fit it all along with his normal stuff tho
Hmmm... maybe, though dunno how useful that would be (though it's not like he's super useful right now anyway)
if he would sell such, would you buy them? I mean, things like zombie arm aren't really good weapons. even if it's easy to get him to move in early game, would you buy that? XD
also, IF he would sell bones, that would be only post skele... actually maybe hardmode instead I dunno. to encourage players to actually gather them, but, bones themselves are very common drops in the pre-hardmode (pre-plantera) dungeon, so I dunno if it's necessary to have someone sell such?

Yeah the only ones I can see actualy being useful are the vanity stuff and maybe bones, the rest is only really useful if you are playing on Journey mode and want to research stuff. The idea was more for fun then actualy being useful I would say

Yeah the only ones I can see actualy being useful are the vanity stuff and maybe bones, the rest is only really useful if you are playing on Journey mode and want to research stuff. The idea was more for fun then actualy being useful I would say
while I don't normally play journey mode but instead usually expert, "useful for research" is a very valid concern, so then yes, they would be useful - much like stuff like all the obscure foodstuff the waiter is selling, including things like that star anise bag. XD
are you playing journey mode now by the way? or what mode you're playing on?

Expert, my last playthrough was Journey so I didn't want to do it again for sure

Also why is it so hard to get the corruption fangirl in a crimson world and vice versa now? The only way you can do it is if you either cheat the stone for the one you can't or get the opposite evil seeds from a graveyard Dryad in Hardmode (so it can spread to stone)

Last edited:
Expert, my last playthrough was Journey so I didn't want to do it again for sure

Also why is it so hard to get the corruption fangirl in a crimson world and vice versa now? The only way you can do it is if you either cheat the stone for the one you can't or get the opposite evil seeds from a graveyard Dryad in Hardmode (so it can spread to stone)
wait, don't they need the opposite evil's stone in inventory? they supposed to need that, exactly that you can get Corru in a crimson world and Crim in a corruption world easily - and you can buy the other evil stone from the fangirl who moved in, to get the other to move in too.

That's how it used to be but not now for some reason, I had Crimstone and ended up getting the Crimson Fangirl, I juse cheated Ebonstone in for the other one

That's how it used to be but not now for some reason, I had Crimstone and ended up getting the Crimson Fangirl, I juse cheated Ebonstone in for the other one
that's weird. I have no idea why that happened. I'll look into it more, later.

1659447597564.png

A small Happiness quote glitch

Yep, other then it being in a bit of a wierd spot when held as I shown before it worked perfectly fine

interesting news!
I'm not sure how they did it, but a friend helped with steam, and it seems it's activated now. I'm pretty sure they did something similar the other week too sending some money via gift card, but it was something like wallet code now? I have no idea how these work. ...but it do appears that the steam account is not-free now, so I went ahead and tried to upload the mod.
and it seems it's uploaded now! woah! that's really impressive that it worked. did it work, really? does everyone see it now? it's not just for me, right?

as for bugs and stuff, nothing was fixed when compared to the beta version that I uploaded to drive a few days ago, because for starters, I wanted to try if it can be uploaded or what.
now I would like to get feedback if it's visible on the mod browser for others too, and if everything is good, then I'll try to look into fixing some of the bugs too - though I would love to get help from coders to do that XD

It doesn't show up in the new category but I can find it if I search for it, well at least that's the case in the steam workshop, maybe the in-game browser would have it
Edit: Yep it does show up in the new section in game

1659697866784.png

Also small mistake

Last edited:
Oops... I managed to break the old banner when I tried to replace it with the new... and I have no idea how to restore it now...
you can add the new banner, or add back the old, I put both banners in the main post, but is there no way to fix the initial benner? Since now it shows up as a broken picture in everyone's signature who put it in their signature before. Geez... how did I mess up that so much...?
It was broken in my signature too, and it's weird there too, because I couldn't even see the broken picture there that I should replaced with the new, but that's just one thing, now I broke everyone else's signature too who used the previous banner.

And it's not like putting the old pic back where it was could fix it either, I tried that, didn't work. and the actual original picture I deleted from the thread because I didn't thought it will destroy the signature... I should had thought of it before deleting it... but no idea how to fix it now... uhh...

Unfortunatly I have no clue how stuff like that works so I can't help with that
I don't know either, but now it's broken on your signature too, for example.
you can use either banners from the main post to replace the broken one. if it's easy to fix, or I need to do something with those banners on the main post to be easier to use?

Back
Top Bottom