tModLoader Waking Night, Envoy to Dreaming Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but... I'm discontinuing the mod. To put it simple, I wasn't prepared and I didn't think about the future. Terraria is going through a lot of technical changes at this time and I have no idea how modding will change during the next updates. I am going to wait till modding starts for Terraria Otherworld and when i'm much more experienced to work on another project in the future.

You guys have been amazing, probably the best little community I could have asked to start with. I wish I could have been more active here, mostly with the other developers.

Really sorry for how sudden this is, but I just couldn't hold it off anymore.

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but... I'm discontinuing the mod. To put it simple, I wasn't prepared and I didn't think about the future. Terraria is going through a lot of technical changes at this time and I have no idea how modding will change during the next updates. I am going to wait till modding starts for Terraria Otherworld and when i'm much more experienced to work on another project in the future.

You guys have been amazing, probably the best little community I could have asked to start with. I wish I could have been more active here, mostly with the other developers.

Really sorry for how sudden this is, but I just couldn't hold it off anymore.

It's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom