Mobile Wall of flesh dont spawn

krautmann

Terrarian
Hi i play terraria on my mobile with the PC Server. i have the Problem to summon the Wall of flesh. i threw the vodoo puppet several Times in the lava. than the message came that the guide got killed. but then the Wall of flesh doesent appears.

Hi i play terraria on my mobile with the PC Server. i have the Problem to summon the Wall of flesh. i threw the vodoo puppet several Times in the lava. than the message came that the guide got killed. but then the Wall of flesh doesent appears.
Hi there @krautmann, welcome to the forums. :)

Which server are you playing on? A friend’s server or one you found on the internet and you don’t know the person who owns it?

Hi unit one :)

i play on my mobile and the Server ist that zip from here TERRARIA MOBILE DEDICATED SERVER FOR PC

thanks for you help

Hi unit one :)

i play on my mobile and the Server ist that zip from here TERRARIA MOBILE DEDICATED SERVER FOR PC

thanks for you help
Ah, so it’s your own server?

There was a bug in PC Terraria 1.3 where if you died to the Wall of Flesh and quit the world before WoF despawned (it travels the length of the world even after you die), then you weren’t able to summon WoF again. A workaround was to exit the game completely and then restart it.

With you being on a server, the workaround probably needs you to try turning the server off then on again. Make sure you use caution to keep your character and world files intact. Make backup copies beforehand to be extra careful.

Here’s more information on how to find, copy, and store your Terraria files:
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Local File Structure, Explained
Mobile - Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for Android
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Backup/Restore Instructions for iOS

Back
Top Bottom