NPCs & Enemies Wall of Steel - Mech Wall of Flesh Boss

I'd rather not get a warning.
Pretty sure mods won't lock a thread just because people don't like the idea. There's nobody insulting the OP (or being a jerk, or any rules broken really) so unless the OP wants it locked there's no reason it should be.
Or if it's a spam thread.

I think we should ask for a lock, who else?

@Wilbobaggins You may not try to get a thread locked if it is not your own thread. Since you can't respect the thread existence and all you have done is try to bring it down, you have been thread banned as well. This is not how we treat suggestions in this section; I highly suggest reading the revised suggestion section rules, found here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...n-forum-behavior-effective-january-20th.9304/

The fact that it basically annihilates your progress (in a manner that is, by the way, near-uncodeable as of now) and that it's, frankly, a bit washed up by now, leads me to the conclusion that this idea is not something we need or want.

...and?:rolleyes:

clearly its popular suggestion then.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422657892][/DOUBLEPOST]ok, just actually read it...its kinda like the original fishron in how it griefs your world:p
________

bad suggestion =/= spam
Just because a suggestion isn't up to your standards of a suggestion doesn't mean it is spam. Honestly I applaud OP, as it has an original concept, which in the case of the base concept, is actually a fairly good thing. Of course it could use some detail, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have potential.

Just because a suggestion isn't up to your standards of a suggestion doesn't mean it is spam. Honestly I applaud OP, as it has an original concept, which in the case of the base concept, is actually a fairly good thing. Of course it could use some detail, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't have potential.
...thats what I said. did you quote the wrong person?

When someone uses =/=, that usually means isn't the same. He was telling someone else that the suggestion wasn't spam just because it was bad

Lets see
-destroying world no thank you
-wall boss that goes up hmm seems interesting

its a good idea, it just needs some tweaking.

FULL-ISH SUPPORT

I can't say I support this. There is next to no information and the one thing you do tell us is very undesirable even if it is original. Code wise I think the revert thing is to hard to do and for playing to many people would get made at losing all there hard work. While I wouldn't mind a mechanical Wall of Flesh this is not the way to go.

I've seen this idea in a Terraria fan-game. :)
Just not where it destroyed/reset blocks.

It's a nice idea and all, but I don't like it because it could potentially destroy my Megafort. :(
Try to be more descriptive about the boss, and what it does, and what purpose it serves.

Sorry, 2/10 :(
Also, to avoid suggesting old suggestions, search them first. ;)

This has been suggested several times, most with a lock slapped onto it

-I see the emptiness in mech bosses, but I don't think this is the way to go. Try something original next time.
-Reverting the world when dying? Seems extreme.
-Climbing upwards is basically "You are screwed".
-When climbing, it destroys all your creations?! No, just no.

Not the idea, but the thread is kinda dead.
There's no such thing as a dead thread.
I think we should ask for a lock, who else?
It's the thread's OWNER to request, not the the thread's VIEWER!!

Oh well, I don't want a warning point either.
Too late, seeing on your previous comments
I'd rather not get a warning.

Or if it's a spam thread.
I believe this creater wasn't aware of previous Wall of Steels. So don't go saying it's spam

This has been suggested several times, most with a lock slapped onto it

-I see the emptiness in mech bosses, but I don't think this is the way to go. Try something original next time.
-Reverting the world when dying? Seems extreme.
-Climbing upwards is basically "You are screwed".
-When climbing, it destroys all your creations?! No, just no.

There's no such thing as a dead thread.

It's the thread's OWNER to request, not the the thread's VIEWER!!

Too late, seeing on your previous comments

I believe this creater wasn't aware of previous Wall of Steels. So don't go saying it's spam
I never said its spam.

Back
Top Bottom